Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vermilion

Reliable Online Bangkok Hotel Booking

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hehehe i've tried quite a few but can't remember their names

basically i'll search using the hotel i want and go for the cheapest

so far no issue with any of those i've used !!

Just returned from Bangkok last weekend. Booked my hotel through www.zuji.com. Very informative website with comments by past users, able to gauge the quality of the hotel better. Discounts are also available through the website.

Another alternative is to book through your airline's website as some hotels tie up with the airlines to offer a travel package (i.e. better discounts)

Do a comparison and do your sums. Good luck in your search. Thailand is cooling now. Best time to visit.

can someone share your online hotel booking experience? and advise which is reliable?

Many thanks :(

different hotel will have different (best) online booking ... it all depends on which hotel you want. :yamseng:

Some is better to book direct while others is best through agent/online etc.

I know some that can only be booked locally and personnally to get best rates.... :dunno:

zuji and asiatravel.com not bad.

Or else can book direct thru the hotel website. Sometimes can get good rates also.

Hi!

I have been using asiarooms.com to book accomodation for my free and easy trips the past few years. For Bangkok alone I think I have used them about 4 times and they never fail me! Check-in is usually a breeze based on the check-in voucher you print from the transaction.

There are reviews about each hotel too...look for one that suits your budget!

Hope you have a happy holiday! :dunno:

I did direct bookings from the hotel website and the experience is good. My colleague booked on asiarooms.com and shared with me it was also a good experience.

different hotel sites have deals on different hotels

i've tried precision, passion, asiarooms, directrooms and several others

so far no bad experiences, just make sure you print out the email with the booking details

if you want more assurance, you can always email the hotel after you've made the reservations to double check

just give them the booking number and your full name should do :sport-smiley-004:

For the Asia region, I have ALWAYS used www.asiarooms.com to book hotel rooms. No problems so far at all. Good rates as well!

i recommend zuji, as they sometime have special promo for hotels. but the last time i book bangkok centrpoint pet 15, the reservation from zuji is just to secure the room, and you have to make payment at the point of checking in, a point to note...

Ya i agreed, different websites sometimes will have different rates. So far I have tried latestays.com it never fail me too.. some others website like others mentioned asiarooms and zuji are good also.. you need to compare the rates, do some homework :>