Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

'kai Men' - On The Very First Day Before Renovation

hi, when we say pray at the middle of the house, are we referring to the middle of the living room only ?

or based on the floorplan, measure out the middle of the whole house ?/??

sorry for being greenhorn ... hehe

Edited by keltan8
wrong spelling

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

A typical case of humanic behaviour seeking for conformance/acceptance.

Spiritual beings 'live' in everywhere, could be in 4th, 5th, 6th..... dimensions. Come and go at any time/place and appear in any dimensions.

Communicating to them is not limited to a specific 'place' or a specific 'pattern'. They understand your mind/heart/soul without you telling 'them'.

Who should you recommend (a fenghsui? /a  taoist ? /...) from pre-renovation HDB up to moving to my new renovated HDB?  Someone who is good, reliable and does on site (optional) without exorbitant fees.

Not expert in this area...

Please PM me inbox with all details.

Hi all. I will be praying 4 corner soon for my resale house which I have bought. The 3 rooms flooring is parquet and I am planning to use it. What if I sprinkle the salt and rice and leave it for 3 days later to clear will the parquet will spoilt? Is there any alternative way like if dun use salt n rice can we use pomegranate leafs with a pail of water to sprinkle it . Is it ok?

Edited by leong81

On 12/31/2016 at 2:49 AM, leong81 said:

Hi all. I will be praying 4 corner soon for my resale house which I have bought. The 3 rooms flooring is parquet and I am planning to use it. What if I sprinkle the salt and rice and leave it for 3 days later to clear will the parquet will spoilt? Is there any alternative way like if dun use salt n rice can we use pomegranate leafs with a pail of water to sprinkle it . Is it ok?

This ritual never stops any practitioner from putting on any protective measure for any perceive physical damage...... Be innovative and a leader than follower:D may put you in a comfort zone.

Behavioral conformance to community(ritual) is often an herding act due to invisible pressure from human.......

My earlier posts highlighted there come many practical real life issues after the door 'has been opened' that need 'resources' to deal with...the mentioned salt/water/rice...are comparatively very very 'insignificant'. Same applies to 'auspicious date' selection issue.

You have to face the 'daily music' after that act/date, not the 'community pressure' nor one who suggested the auspicious date be accountable! :bangwall::~ 

This forum full of the 'daily music' after door has been often, and 'auspicious date' picked.....

One question: anyone would ask someone for 'auspicious date' for making love?

Edited by bepgof