Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sino_74

Yishun Ring Road ? Yishun Neighbours ?

To start e ball rollin...(sorry if e ball had been rolled before) :)

Just to share :

Was staying with my parents @ Blk353 from 1987-2002 before I got married.

Shifted to my own nest @ Blk 491 Admiralty Link starting end 2002 till now.

N guess what ?

Bought a resale house @ Blk 357 Yishun Rg Rd in which the resale transaction will only be done once

my Sembawang flat complete transaction by end Apr 08.

Yishun Ring Road is the place for me as Im working around there , with my in-laws staying @ Blk 394 ,my sis

@ Blk 367 n my own parents @ Blk 353. FAMILY BONDING ... :D

N also with the upgrading of the Interchange n shopping center.Upcoming hospital n mega sports hall.

Lastly , e redevelopment of Yishun Dam...it gonna be a GOOD DEAL.

So...Yishun Ring Roaders n Yishun Residents ??? Reportin...

Edited by sino_74

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I guess Yishun residents r busy celebrating New Year n enjoying e long weekend. :notti:

Edited by sino_74

Im staying in yishun as well.....my parents are staying at 802 and my in laws are staying at 733 and my nest is at 149....hee

Im staying in yishun as well.....my parents are staying at 802 and my in laws are staying at 733 and my nest is at 149....hee

i've been all over yishun in my pre-teen and teenage years.

my family was once staying in blk 393 for a while. very inconvenient place to get around.

now my mom is in blk 209 and i go visit her often.

i consider myself a yishun kid. i know every nook and cranny like the back of my hands.

Juz exercised my OTP would likely would into Yishun early next year. Noticed that there are little threads our fellow Yishun ...

stayed in Yishun for over 20yrs, now my nest is in Jurong.

My mum still in Yishun, 760.

i love tat location actually......

Seems we belonged to the same senario ... I am home grown in Bedok ... but had put up at Sengkang ... now moving on to Yishun. :notti:

Keke ... been reading threads .... seem all hire an ID nowadays. Why is this so. I remembered last time ... ID are costly .... usually only employ a contractor to do reno. Ideas usually are self injected. Is it becoz of the ruling whereby licensed contractors are limited ... IDs take over the handling of the reno works now?? Sorry for all this noobie qns

Keke ... been reading threads .... seem all hire an ID nowadays. Why is this so. I remembered last time ... ID are costly .... usually only employ a contractor to do reno. Ideas usually are self injected. Is it becoz of the ruling whereby licensed contractors are limited ... IDs take over the handling of the reno works now?? Sorry for all this noobie qns

maybe contractors have "upgraded" themselves to be ID but in actual fact they are still contractors ba. =p

me is a fellow Yishuner, been staying in B117 for the past 14yrs.. will be shifting 805 hopefully by yr end. :yamseng:

hi hi...me yishuner for 10 years liao..in law staying at yishun 755 and me at 305..

like this place..convenient and not overly crowded compare to TP or Bishan or AMK.

explore the idea of shifting elsewhere...but dunno where...so stay put in Yishun and reno my 20+years old flat.

exciting about the new shopping mall extension..esp the LIBRARY...

Hey... this thread still alive? I'd live there before i got married and "upgraded" to Farrer Park, moving back to my roots to yishun mid of this year. My mum lives in 343...

Most probably going to be complaining abt the CTE jams and ERP rates after moving back to yishun... hahaha...