Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Recommendation For Refrigerator

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi... it really depends on your needs, taste and lifestyle. Some people have big family so need big fridge while others just like big fridge even though they only have 2 person.

I bought a Samsung RT41 (410L gross) for below $550 from Clementi Electronics Centre (got it slightly cheaper because I also bought washing machine from them). It is a newer model and is currently the most value for money mid-size fridge - $ vs size, features and energy consumption (three ticks) wise.

Hope this helps.

Hi all... Is there any particular brand or model that is worth recommending?

I'm looking at the Panasonic NR-B406V-S6 as I like the design and it has 3 ticks. More importantly, it fits into the slot for my fridge, although I'm not too sure how much space allowance I'm supposed to give. The slot width is 70cm while the fridge width is 67.5cm! Yikes!

Major retailers like Best Denki, Courts and Harvey Norman are quoting prices of $999

Have gotten quotes of $900 from Goh Ah Bee and Hong Liang.

:yamseng:

I'm looking at the Panasonic NR-B406V-S6 as I like the design and it has 3 ticks. More importantly, it fits into the slot for my fridge, although I'm not too sure how much space allowance I'm supposed to give. The slot width is 70cm while the fridge width is 67.5cm! Yikes!

Major retailers like Best Denki, Courts and Harvey Norman are quoting prices of $999

:P

U have the no. for Goh Ah Bee and Hong Liang?

Hihi!

Got my LG Fridge (560L) for $800. Think that fridge got 3 ticks... :bangwall:

Not sure if it consider cheap or expensive....

Hihi!

Got my LG Fridge (560L) for $800. Think that fridge got 3 ticks... :bangwall:

Not sure if it consider cheap or expensive....

cheap lor............cause i buy is @ $820 :bangwall:

MAYTAG refrigerator (USA)

Edited by aoi

We got ourselves a Hitachi fridge for our new home...temperature very good...storage space is sufficient...we think it is value for money... :unsure:

My mum has her Hitachi for 5 years now...its still working very well!

mine is mitsubishi. Always wanted a Mit Fridge if i got my house one day. Been using it since Year 2000. My bro also use this. no prob. 504L 2 door.

:sport-smiley-018:

Have you booked? Not sure whether is it typo error, I think Panasonic do not have 406V model, believe you are talking about the 402B model. Btw, heard that 402B is discontinued now and a new 403B will be selling soon. Any idea or heard anything?