Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Recommendation For Refrigerator

Have you booked? Not sure whether is it typo error, I think Panasonic do not have 406V model, believe you are talking about the 402B model. Btw, heard that 402B is discontinued now and a new 403B will be selling soon. Any idea or heard anything?

Never hear of that, Where or who told you that, i was intending to purchase either 362v or 402v...

If your saying is correct, Then about when will the new version be out? :sport-smiley-018:

Think sportster was mention the 402v model right? !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Never hear of that, Where or who told you that, i was intending to purchase either 362v or 402v...

If your saying is correct, Then about when will the new version be out? :jawdrop:

Think sportster was mention the 402v model right? :notti:

Nope, I am talking about the new 403V, there is also another new 363V. If you called Harvey Norman, Gain City and those small panasonic authorised outlet now, all will tell u 402V out of stock, discontinued model, pending Panasonic instruction on what's next. I called up Everjoint and was was told by the lady boss that 402B end-Of-Life and she is suggesting me to wait for the 403B instead. There has to be some improvement, otherwise who will want a newer model. You may want to check the following NEA url:

http://els.nea.gov.sg/mels/aircon.asp

Brand Model Type Green Ticks Volume (l) Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)1 Estimated Energy Cost ($)2

Panasonic NR-B591G Refrigerator with freezer 2 401 697 158

Panasonic NR-D511X Refrigerator with freezer 3 430 595 135

Panasonic NR-B242G Refrigerator with freezer 2 231 646 146

Panasonic NR-B261M Refrigerator with freezer 2 232 569 129

Panasonic NR-B301M Refrigerator with freezer 2 276 606 137

Panasonic NR-B362V Refrigerator with freezer 3 332 566 128

Panasonic NR-B402V Refrigerator with freezer 3 378 621 140

Panasonic NR-B282G Refrigerator with freezer 2 276 624 141

Panasonic NR-B363V Refrigerator with freezer 3 329 569 129

Panasonic NR-B403V Refrigerator with freezer 3 369 595 135

Edited by sportster

Any one using Daewoo refrigerator model no. FRS-T20FAM ??? Saw on the NEA website, this model seem be have a considerably low energy consumption for it size. Its capacity is 751L and the estimated energy cost is only $116, wonder could there be a typo error...

Edited by tulips

Hi sportster,

Yeah, I ended up with the Panasonic NR-B402V. I think my delivery was the last shipment of the lot. Just got it last weekend! So, the next shipments should be the B403V model. :yamseng:

Got mine from *spam. So far so good. Enough internal space and functions that meets my requirements. Also it fits into my kitchen area nicely.

Did a quick recalculation from the NEA website based on the latest Power Tariffs of 1Kwh / $23.88 and I'm looking at an estimated energy cost of $148 yearly. Using the same tariffs, the 403V comes up at $142.

Well, at some point one has to make a decision. I am happy with mine so far. Anyway, its early days so I hope i'll get some good mileage outta this unit that I bought.

Good luck with your purchase! !!

Edited by redfirst

Nope, I am talking about the new 403V, there is also another new 363V. If you called Harvey Norman, Gain City and those small panasonic authorised outlet now, all will tell u 402V out of stock, discontinued model, pending Panasonic instruction on what's next. I called up Everjoint and was was told by the lady boss that 402B end-Of-Life and she is suggesting me to wait for the 403B instead. There has to be some improvement, otherwise who will want a newer model. You may want to check the following NEA url:

http://els.nea.gov.sg/mels/aircon.asp

Panasonic NR-B362V Refrigerator with freezer 3 332 566 128

Panasonic NR-B402V Refrigerator with freezer 3 378 621 140

Panasonic NR-B363V Refrigerator with freezer 3 329 569 129

Panasonic NR-B403V Refrigerator with freezer 3 369 595 135

But in the Panasonic website, it did't show the new model ne.. Did the retails, show the New Model yet? Have you seen it? !!

Which brand is better?

I also don't know which brand is better and is pretty confused as to what to buy. Mitsubishi is established but the models I can afford has a very small chiller. The lady at HN at millenia walk recommended Hitachi. I like the Hitachi anti mold magnetic seal so that it won't turn black but it has only two ticks for electricity efficiency. I am also considering the Samsung because it has 3 ticks. I still cannot make up my mind.

But in the Panasonic website, it did't show the new model ne.. Did the retails, show the New Model yet? Have you seen it? :curse:

Will be launched in May, they cannot put up something on their web which is not launched yet. You can call up Pana marketing dept to check on it, spoke to a lady call Ms Ouyong. Heard that a last batch of 402V arriving in Apr. You may want to consider if you need it urgently. I'll wait for May launch and shipment. My existing old EuropAce fridge still working, still can wait, will give it away to karang Guni once I got my new set.

Edited by sportster

Whatever brand you buy just stay away from Toshiba. I've had this problem of my door locking after closing it, for over 1 minute, and the local service manager insists this is a good feature. In fact he even told me off, why no one else complain, only you complain ?? Zero sense of customer facing ability. He even has nerve to say everyone wants fridge with good suction what!!

Hi, I have been to APS showroom this afternoon.

They have this model: GTE17HBSWW on offer. 476 litres.

They are able to offer a good price to me as I was ex-GE staff.

I hv not decided whether to cfm this model but if you interested I can help you get the special price.

PM me for more info :yamseng:

Anyone has any comments on this: http://www.apsgroup.com.sg/APSLifestyle/GE...17HBSWW_old.htm ?

Hi...

Anyone has comments on GE fridge, in particular the lower-end top freezer series.. Am looking for a fridge that preferably costs me below $1000.. Thanks in advance

Edited by pinkdewy

I have yet to buy but I have shortlist samsung fridge....my dad is currently using it for the last 2 years and so far so good...still very cold...so much better compared to fisher and paykel!

I have yet to buy but I have shortlist samsung fridge....my dad is currently using it for the last 2 years and so far so good...still very cold...so much better compared to fisher and paykel!

I'm using Fisher & Paykel and have no problems so far unlike my previous samsung fridge which started rusting. care to elaborate how samsung is so much better?

Can anyone recommend a fridge that has got the same or more capacity than the mitsubishi folio W-class? Had wanted to buy it but the price is such a turn off. So now looking into panasonic NR-D511X-S6 or NR-F500TX-S6. I like fridge that opens from the middle. Centre split door. Anyone using either of them can give the pros and cons please? Thank you.

Haven't been able to spot either model anywhere in SG. WOnder if its available.

Edited by AshRinz