Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I got mine from Curtain Villa in Furniture Mall. Reasonably priced, about $2k for curtains in the masterbed room and bedroom 2, roman blinds for the living and study area, and vertical blinds for the planter sliding doors. They also did cushioning for my bay window ledge. Very good service from victor.

n581178645_1160195_7666.jpg

Roman Blinds and Cushioning

n581178645_1226258_1271.jpg

Vertical Blinds at planter sliding doors

n581178645_1232899_3932.jpg

Curtains (90% blackout) with day curtain (not in photo) in bedroom 2.

WindowImage (Marina Square / Causeway Point).

Rather expensive, but service is good and quality is good too.

Takes about 2-3 weeks.

Rail tracks - $40/- track.

Living curtains (long curtains) - S$600/- (approximate).

Hi hi,

I am very new to all these reno and curtain stuff. :P

Those who have engaged Mr Chew's services recently, still recommending him?

He not onlydo curtains but also the rails and fittings to put up the curtains, right?

Apologise for dumb dumb questions. :P

I'm also new...roughly when (i.e. which part of the renovation process) should we start engaging people to do up our curtains? :yamseng:

WindowImage (Marina Square / Causeway Point).

Rather expensive, but service is good and quality is good too.

Takes about 2-3 weeks.

Rail tracks - $40/- track.

Living curtains (long curtains) - S$600/- (approximate).

Can try also JOS curtains... i found him very professional and the service is good. He usally do a lot for the condo's. Quotation very competetive and resonable. Pm me for contact.

I would like to recommend Blinds Gallery. We had our curtains installed by them, the quality are good and price reasonable, need to mention that they are very helpful and can provide lots of useful ideas and able to provide matching curtains to your lovely home. Can pm me for info

highly recommend MGL at Lavender...their pricing is reasonable, and alot of variety of fabric to choose from

the man who handle our curtain is Andrew. his service is very good. we are also recommended by our friend.

he will try to understand your need and house deco, and recommend the fabric to you according to your budget and even tried to think of alternative to fit in our tight budget.

our house is 5 room, we had day/night curtain for living and mbr, and additional curtain for our walk in wardrobe, total cost $1200.

Hi: Mr chew does everything inclusive the railings and all accessories. The only thing he does not do is those "UV" films, like eg. Vkool for cars if you intent to have those on your windows but he can recommend someone that does that.

I got recommended by a forumer here and since he does home visits and his price resonable (my own assessment, as we did not engage or ask anyone else) we actually used him to do our whole house.

Quite a few forumer also suggested "jimmy textiles" but they do not do house visits, you have to bring your floor plan (or pics) and have the discussion at their shop at the old "yokoso" at tg katong.

As it is difficult to do color and concept matching, we drop them and called mr chew instead. His services have met our expectation. He can speak most chinese dialects and mandarin, not sure about malay, did not manage to test him :notti:

Anyway long story short, give him a short, no obligations.

One more thing, he also does not do "hong cai" if you are thinking of hanging that.

Hi hi,

I am very new to all these reno and curtain stuff. :P

Those who have engaged Mr Chew's services recently, still recommending him?

He not onlydo curtains but also the rails and fittings to put up the curtains, right?

Apologise for dumb dumb questions. :P

Ordered our curtain from MGL Curtain and was served by May. She is very sincere and make good suggestion of fabric without being pushy :good:

Initially wanted her to drop by our place instead of us going to their shop. But then, they dun do house visit cos' according to her that there is only so much fabric sample they could bring to customer's house. Most of the times, customers would still end up having to come down to their shops to choose.

A guy drop by our place the following day to take window measurement. They will be coming down to our place to install the curtain tomorrow. Will feedback on their workmanship... :horse:

Ordered our curtain from MGL Curtain and was served by May. She is very sincere and make good suggestion of fabric without being pushy :good:

Initially wanted her to drop by our place instead of us going to their shop. But then, they dun do house visit cos' according to her that there is only so much fabric sample they could bring to customer's house. Most of the times, customers would still end up having to come down to their shops to choose.

A guy drop by our place the following day to take window measurement. They will be coming down to our place to install the curtain tomorrow. Will feedback on their workmanship... :horse:

Any feedback on your curtain? Where is this MGL curtain?

I am looking for people to do curtains and roller blinds... called up Mr Chew and he seem very busy and couldn't set an appointment with me, asked me to give him my address and contact and he will call me back... it's been so many days and he simply bochap... so now I am looking for other curtain / blind makers...