Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

we were told curtains from europe

actually not all fabric from Europe is good, they have lousy and cheap product too. Trader just go there and snap up the *tiao tu* product at good price and sell at a premium here same got to the *european tiles*. The most important is that the fabric is not too stiff and sag, it is a curtain after all and must be able to stand the test of time. What's the point of spending on a Rolex when you do not know how to appreciate the mechanism while a Casio give you more accurate timing. just my 2 cents worth.

My Mum did her curtain 10+ years back and the quality is still good till now. For my new house i am going back to the same old aunty to make for me.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

there's this recent 45 great buys on 'urban' of the straits times on friday(06/08).

one of it was a curtain shop in bedok interchange.

orchid textiles

tink its block 208 upper changi road.

Read through this thread and shortlisted MGL. However the good reviews are mostly about their services. Any MGL customers care to comment on the workmanship like stitching? Be great if you can share some pictures of your curtains too. Thanks!

Don't use Karbell, they overcharge and the workmanship and material is of poor quality.

They quoted me $2800 for my condo of 3 bedrooms and when I complained about the poor quality cheap material and lousy workmanship, they just took off and never even tried to collect the balance 50% from me. Actually, I wouldn't even pay $1400 for such lousy curtains from karbell