Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

I would like to have Mr Chew's contact too. Please PM me. Thanks.

Hi all

Uncle Chew is currently doing my house's curtains, m so impressed by his service. Surprised to see him using the leftover fabrics to sew up 2 cushions for my daughter. As m rushing to move in this Sun, he was kind enuff to help me do up my master bedroom, my gal's bedroom and d toilet 1st. He quoted me less than $2.5k for dining room day curtain, living room day curtain, roller blind for study room and corridor, day n nite curtain for 3 bedrooms. He even offer to help me doing up a frosted film for one panel of my master bedroom toilet foc. Very kind and helpful man. Highly recommend him. Will pm his contact to u all.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My curtains are done by Garvin Marting Services 9384-9228 (Vincent).

Apparently they've done some of our MPs' (e.g., Goh CT) houses.

Good service & price.

Will he charge at MP price? :)

my vote goes to doris yang of d'zander interiors. very competive pricing (less than 1.5k for living room day/nite curtains and single piece roller blinds for 3 bedrooms with japanese mechanism) and excellent service. most imptly she is very friendly and not pushy. ;)

Hi all

Uncle Chew is currently doing my house's curtains, m so impressed by his service. Surprised to see him using the leftover fabrics to sew up 2 cushions for my daughter. As m rushing to move in this Sun, he was kind enuff to help me do up my master bedroom, my gal's bedroom and d toilet 1st. He quoted me less than $2.5k for dining room day curtain, living room day curtain, roller blind for study room and corridor, day n nite curtain for 3 bedrooms. He even offer to help me doing up a frosted film for one panel of my master bedroom toilet foc. Very kind and helpful man. Highly recommend him. Will pm his contact to u all.

Hi hi,

Can you pm me Uncle Chew's contact? How is the procedure like? Do I call him to come over to do quotation first? Coz rite now I am sourcing for curtain-maker, wanna get some quote first b4 committing.

Hi hi,

Can you pm me Uncle Chew's contact? How is the procedure like? Do I call him to come over to do quotation first? Coz rite now I am sourcing for curtain-maker, wanna get some quote first b4 committing.

Hi, can someone pls pm me Uncle Chew's contact?

Thanks a lot

Hi all

Can i have the contacts for Uncle Chew pls?