Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

i just had roller blinds done today by Mr Chew.

one word: FANTASTIC!!!!

quality:

rolls up and down smoothly and in proper alignment too. u cant see the edge of d blinds overlapping as they roll up.

service:

u knw hw installers hv to drill mounting holes into ur walls or ceilings n dirt & dust is generated n after they finish d job, u'll hv to clean up, vacuum and mop, plus surrounding furniture also gets coated wif dust? well, wif Mr Chew, thr's no need to. he's got a customised vacuum tt he uses to vacuum up d dirt & dust as he drills. for clean freaks like me, this is just perfect. those who call him, can mention Jason frm Jurong East. he'll surely rmb my newspapers....lol.

price:

blew my mind. unbeatable, given the level of service n quality u get. even my painter, and my ID also :jawdrop::bow: when they heard his quote to me. obviously, both of them asked me for his contact.

as far as i'm concerned, nx time, whenever anyone ask me for referral, or whatever house i stay in, all my curtains, blinds etc will be done by Mr Chew so long as he's still doing it. even if i hv to pay him a little bit extra to do....haha.

for those who want his contact, PM me.

Hello!

Could you please PM me Mr Chew's contact? Thank you very much!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

pm-ed you. I would also like to hv his contact no.

Thanks!!

quality:

rolls up and down smoothly and in proper alignment too. u cant see the edge of d blinds overlapping as they roll up.

service:

u knw hw installers hv to drill mounting holes into ur walls or ceilings n dirt & dust is generated n after they finish d job, u'll hv to clean up, vacuum and mop, plus surrounding furniture also gets coated wif dust? well, wif Mr Chew, thr's no need to. he's got a customised vacuum tt he uses to vacuum up d dirt & dust as he drills. for clean freaks like me, this is just perfect. those who call him, can mention Jason frm Jurong East. he'll surely rmb my newspapers....lol.

price:

blew my mind. unbeatable, given the level of service n quality u get. even my painter, and my ID also :jawdrop::bow: when they heard his quote to me. obviously, both of them asked me for his contact.

as far as i'm concerned, nx time, whenever anyone ask me for referral, or whatever house i stay in, all my curtains, blinds etc will be done by Mr Chew so long as he's still doing it. even if i hv to pay him a little bit extra to do....haha.

Mine was done by Doris from JealdoCurtains. Very professional andknowledgable. She quoted me @245 for roman blinds with dimmer.

I agree with that too. Very prompt and professional with the design and implementation. Always suggesting alternatives so that me and my wife can make informed decisions.

She also provided info on my house reno, things to look out for and how the curtains should complement.

Hi,

I engaged Mr Chew to make curtains for my new house after I read so many +ve reviews about him from this forum.

But before engaging him, I went to get quotes from 2 curtain shops (popular shops recommended from this forum too) and Mr Chew quote is 30-35% lower!

The material I selected is EXACTLY the same as what I saw from one of the 2 curtain shops I went to!

Mr Chew and his wife came to install the curtains yesterday and I am very happy with their service. They even gave my daughter a big cushion with very cute cushion cover.

I am very glad to have found this forum, allowing me to have engaged good ID (Dave from Intradesign (my posting about Dave can be accessed from http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...&start=600) ) and good curtain maker (Mr Chew) after reading many +ve reviews about them.

Hi,

I engaged Mr Chew to make curtains for my new house after I read so many +ve reviews about him from this forum.

But before engaging him, I went to get quotes from 2 curtain shops (popular shops recommended from this forum too) and Mr Chew quote is 30-35% lower!

The material I selected is EXACTLY the same as what I saw from one of the 2 curtain shops I went to!

Mr Chew and his wife came to install the curtains yesterday and I am very happy with their service. They even gave my daughter a big cushion with very cute cushion cover.

I am very glad to have found this forum, allowing me to have engaged good ID (Dave from Intradesign (my posting about Dave can be accessed from http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...&start=600) ) and good curtain maker (Mr Chew) after reading many +ve reviews about them.

couldn't agree more. After reading so much good review about Mr Chew, I just engaged him to do our curtains. Did not even do a comparison with other shops! And I'm glad I did!

couldn't agree more. After reading so much good review about Mr Chew, I just engaged him to do our curtains. Did not even do a comparison with other shops! And I'm glad I did!

Hi,

Can I kindly have Cindy and Mr Chews contacts.

Thanks.

I recommend uncle chew for curtains. No office no show-room no shop but very pro and good service. VALUE for MONEY.

Hi,

am doing up my house now and would appreciate if you can PM me Mr Chew's contact details to arrange for appointment.

Thanks!!

quality:

service:

price:

Hi,

Can anyone PM me Mr Chew's or Cindy's contact?

Am looking for quotation for my house roller blind.

Million Thanks :D