Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
some1 posted.. pls do a check :paint:

after looking around for a reliable and reasonable curtain makers , i finally decide on MGL curtain and finishing . May Cheong who attended to me was very good . not only she gave us to choose the design we want ( so many of them ) , she give ideas , pros and cons and tips on how to wash or take care of the fabric . the price was by far , the best knowing that May gave all her best to serve us. I highly rec her to all of you .

Was thinking of those curtain makers who can bring their catalogues over at your own comfort home but how much can a person bring to show you ? so yeah .. May was my final decision .

For me, after spending a bomb on renovation, I prefer to go for quality fabric & good workmanship. After visited a few recommendations here, I eventually selected the curtain maker 'Unique Zone', with showroom located at Balestier Plaza, after satisfying myself with the fabric selection, especially the day curtains for MBR.

I understand some ID house also recommended them to house owners. In a small shop at Balestier Plaza, they carried good range of quality curtain materials & wallpapers.

You can visit my reno blog for the pictures of curtains in my house. If I have time, I will re-post the pictures here.

Got 11november curtains maker by recommendation here.

Did both room with very nice patterns roller blinds and living both 2 layers curtains.

I personally like their service very much and they are very patient even we spend more than 2hrs to choose the fabric. They are good in the matching colour and helpfully advise us the right colour shades.

I chosen the nice china fabric as I know there are lousy and good fabric that made from china, I tested them on the fabric to determine their honesty and they are honest to highlight to me and share their knowledge. The price quoted is very reasonable price compare to some famous curtain makers. Basically you paid for what you get without being chop carrot.

During installation everything is nicely done, not dusty. The curtain maker Jo is there to make sure everything is smooth-going and cut off excess threads from the curtain.

At the end of the installation I can only say that they are happy curtains maker looking at their proud product and I am happy owner appreciating the piece of window art. FYI This is the website www.11november.com.sg

hi all all,

just got my curtains n timber blinds done by meridian curtains. very gd job, especially the timber blinds for my rooms. his name is desmond... very good explanation from him...worth my money...

can contact him at 91887050

i got malaysian contact to make curtains and blinds. good service and worksmanship. :)

after $ conversion becomes very worthwhile.

you can't trust the prices just because that guy's a malaysian.. in fact I know of many malaysians who come to singapore for quality curtains because they keep getting the old designs exported from singapore.. the malaysian contractors usually get everything from sg.. only malaysian thing other than themselves would be their car..

don't trust contractors who advertize as direct factory either.. u must see the factory for urself.. the only shop front these contractors usually have is again their vehicle...

Things You Need To Look When Buying A Toddler Bed

When looking for toddler beds, there are several things you might want to consider. Here’s a quick guide on the things you need to look for and the things you need not look for when buying toddler beds for your child. To read the complete article you can visit :toddler beds