Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if u can find his number. i bet u will not be able to find him.

this man is super busy and super unprofessional.

he never turn up for his appointment. u want his curtain you better throw your $$$ some where else.

:sport-smiley-004:

I have scrolled all the pages in this thread & cant find Mr Chew contact num..

can some1 PM me?

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40277&st=0&gopid=662504entry662504

My advise is Mr Chew is extremely horrible as he made me took leave 2 times and wait for him at home. We were suppose to meet wed 2pm and at 2pm i ring him to ask if he is reaching soon? He told me got to cancel as he is busy and stuck at another place today.

2nd time was the same too, i am so dead mad that he should have the basic manners to inform his customer in advance if he cannot make it. But not let his customers find out by calling him on the appointment timing.. Shees...

Thus is IKEA curtain sewing department charges $18 per meter including workmanship is it expensive?

Edited by Wen Wen

I REST MY CASE..

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40277&st=0&gopid=662504entry662504

My advise is Mr Chew is extremely horrible as he made me took leave 2 times and wait for him at home. We were suppose to meet wed 2pm and at 2pm i ring him to ask if he is reaching soon? He told me got to cancel as he is busy and stuck at another place today.

2nd time was the same too, i am so dead mad that he should have the basic manners to inform his customer in advance if he cannot make it. But not let his customers find out by calling him on the appointment timing.. Shees...

Thus is IKEA curtain sewing department charges $18 per meter including workmanship is it expensive?

Meridian Curtains is really Expen$ive!

I got quoted nearly 50% more than the market price. The sales guy must have thought I am a noob. bangwall.gif

But this is quite a while back (1 year-ish), so maybe now things change already. Try at your own risk. horse.gif

(The horse has no relation to this post, but I never got the occasion to use it, so here it goes!)

I had two quotations for full height Day and Night Curtains for a 4room HDB flat (Living, Dining and 3 Bedrooms). MGL quoted me $2000 and I almost fell off the chair when I was quoted $2700 by Golden Leaf.

Edited by altis72

We would like to recommend Ms Doris Yang, the boss of D’Zander Interiors.

We shortlisted 2 companies for our curtains based on the feedbacks on renotalk, the MGL curtain and D’Zander. Went to both companies. Services were good at both companies and prices were also comparable. We chose MGL simply because there is one specific fabric which we like but D’Zander does not carry.

What impressed us most was when I told Ms. Doris that we would probably still go with MGL because we really like that fabric after she came to our house to do the onsite measurements, she still kept her gracious smiles and kept on telling me to go ahead and no need to feel bad about wasting her time. She instead still gave me a lot of useful advices on curtains.

Through our communications, she was always patient and friendly, and we can tell she is very knowledgeable and experienced about curtains. She is really a nice lady, and we won’t hesitate to recommend her to all our friends and relatives.

Hi all,

i'm a newbie in this forum and with like to share my experience of searching for a curtain.

Recently was in search for curtains and went around singapore. Went to a few shops in balestier and was quite satisfied with the designs but the price was abit of the high side. was quoted:

MBR & Living Rm: Day & night curtains

4Common Rms:Blackout simple style.

Total:7k++

I wasnt really sure about prices untill my friend reccomended Curtain Concepts to me. The company was run by a few young people and the service provided by them was good. They came down to my place and showed me their designs and fabrics. and i chose a fabric close to the one i choosen at balestier and ask him to give me a quote. And he gave me a quote that was around 4k+ for the same designs and fabric that was choosen at balestier. And i was really pleased with their service as the came down and gave advice with no olbigation. and they were not those kind of people who are like hardcore sales person and keep pushing you. and needless to say at the end i choose to order from them. Was very satisfied overall with them.

i would strongly reccomend Curtain Concepts and of course share with fellow forummners so that we get a reasonable price.

their contacts will be 92250015(Jeff) or can look for a guy name Roy@92255022