Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

But i heard from my friend that they have very bad exprience from expo curtain shop. They will quote you a price and when they came to your house to measure, they will ask for different price.

i engaged VIncent recommended from this forum, very happy with the workmanship and material.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

But i heard from my friend that they have very bad exprience from expo curtain shop. They will quote you a price and when they came to your house to measure, they will ask for different price.

Ya, that's what I thought too. My hubby nearly place the deposit but I just don't want to commit. Because the way he serve, he don't even know how to measure and keep asking the same questions. I must repeat the dimensions many times, and then he said his boss will do on site measurement and give actual quote, so meaning to say whatever committed in the Expo will subject to change.

Ya, that's what I thought too. My hubby nearly place the deposit but I just don't want to commit. Because the way he serve, he don't even know how to measure and keep asking the same questions. I must repeat the dimensions many times, and then he said his boss will do on site measurement and give actual quote, so meaning to say whatever committed in the Expo will subject to change.

Yes. I think my friend say was right.

The blinds range from Sipario Gallery is very limited, the price is not that much different from the one that my ID told me to go for (and that's after 15% discount) ... could be different for curtains... :sport-smiley-018:

I find these hard selling tactic in Expo quite irritating. Frankly, i don't see they close many deal during the show. And most of them are not 'popular' in the market.

You can try "11 november curtains"

Did my curtains with them recommending me the right fabric and tone. A very friendly and nice curtain maker at reasonable pricing too compare to those that over-charge when i ask for quote from some so call 50% factory sales that show me only based on 1 booklet of ugly and lousy fabric , please read their fine prints, some don't comes with rails. :-(

Just did custom-made curtain for my house.

Yong Meng curtain.

$404 for 2 HDB rooms (with silver track). Quite expensive for a company that claims to be budget curtains provider.

Before sales service was ok. Curtain quality is fine. Installation had some problem and attitude problem, i.e. cracking the wall and insistence that owner is wrong and company are right. Won't deal with them again. Won't recommend.

Overall, I've approached quite a few customised curtain vendors. None have been fully satisfactory. They are supposed to provide more personalised service for a higher price but I think I could be better off DIY-ing myself. Cheaper deal or (for the same price) higher quality via Ikea or Spotlight, minus the headache of dealing with these people.

You can try Holly Interiors.

Specialize in curtains and been in business since the 1970s so lots of experience.

They are located in the Balestier area.

Phone is 62502525

Sounds like the owner?

Went to Sipario Gallery as a first stop to curtain hunting few days ago. Was quoted around 2.5K for day/night at Master and Living room, roller blind for 1 common room and half window length roller blind at master bedroom as it the window to aircon ledge.

Jaw drop when the sales gal presented me the price, ask for discount, quote me 2.3k. I asked what is the best price as I show her the unhappy look, straight away drop to 2K.

Think she took me for a carrot ...Will drop off Sipario from my list.

I'm looking for timber blind quotation. Anybody have recommendations? Does the famous mr chew does timber blind too? Any kind soul can pm me his contact? Many thanks!! :)

I'm looking for timber blind quotation. Anybody have recommendations? Does the famous mr chew does timber blind too? Any kind soul can pm me his contact? Many thanks!! :)

I would recommend D'Zander Interiors (www.facebook.com/DZanderInteriors). Got my furnishings done with them a couple of years ago and will be heading down to their shop this week to do a new set of curtains/blinds for my place.

They were the interior sponsors for Xiaxue's new apartment, and from what I've seen from her blog, seems like a pretty good job!

www.xiaxue.blogspot.sg/2013/03/home-decor-part-1-living-room-and.html

Edited by koizora

My home is done by fabulous curtain, overall is good, the workmanship and the frabic I could give 95/100. Except they are late 20 min for the installation.

You guys can check and compare quotation and frabic here.

http://mycurtainsandblinds.com/

They offer free 6 different curtains quotation and best of all save us money