Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

house

hi all, just for sharing, i just done up my wall paper and curtains... everything goes smoothly... i promised freddie to recommend more customer to him... thank freddie once again!

freddie

avantgarde curtain gallery

contact-9610 4343

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me what the cost will be if I got the following for a E.A. flat.

All wooden rods for night curtain and railing for night curtain.

Dining room day curtain

Corridor day curtain

Living room night & day

3 bedroom night and day

Kitchen Roller blind

Study room Roller blind

I've got a quote from a freelance curtain supplier, my new house measures living:3.7x2m master:3.8x2m guest room 5x2m guest rm 3mx2m

1.6k day n night fabric very nice.. Includes railing.. I thought that's quite reasonable as I got quote from tpy 2k n it's low end fabrics..:(

Will try Freddie n see how much he quote as I hv a huge guest room width..

Got mine from MGL. Very satisfy in terms of how it blend with the overall interior of my house as well as their services.

Due to no drilling on Saturday and minor renovation still carry on (dust might be flying around), they arrange for drilling on Friday and hanging the curtain on Saturday.

Do take a photo of you rooms with wall and floor to match with the curtain. Maybe if you still have the tiles or wood flooring sample, bring along. It’s much easier to match or for them to advise.

Hi Everyone, I'm new here in renotalk. I have just done up my curtains & blinds with J&R CurtainBlind Concept. I'm impressed by Joyce (Ong), friendly & joyful personality. Her service were excellent & price quoted me @ $1688nett, NO GST & hidden cost for my 2 bedrooms & living hall, all day & night curtains, full height & MasterRoom layout is L-shape, using curve track @ The WaterBank Condo. Joyce was recommended by my property agent. Once again, thanks Joyce.

Half way from previous posting.. What impressed me was, upon installation. Joyce came around half hour after the installer will still doing his job. And I asked her, surprised that she came. And Joyce replied me.. If part of the service, to ensure everything is done as per she explained to me during measurement. Wow.. After the job completed. I came to know from the installer, Joyce (Ong) is the LadyBoss of J&R CurtainBlind Concept. Friendly, Joyful & Patient. Most impressed me, no behaviour like a boss.. Felt very comfortable with Joyce. Well done, Joyce. Keep it up. I strongly recommend Joyce's service to those that intend to do up curtains or blinds..

I jz bought from EK Curtain online & nice deal with Chloe Ong. She offered with the reasonable price & i really like the fabric she recommended me .. :yamseng:

She gv me extra discount & If anyone interested , can contact her at +65 96702275 (Chloe Ong).

Below is her website : http://www.ekcurtain.weebly.com

I Could say fabulous is quite good, after one months the saleman gave us a call for any feedback, Thumb up. | look for Gerard 8533 8889

{ My home is done by fabulous curtain, overall is good, the workmanship and the frabic I could give 95/100. Except they are late 20 min for the installation.

You guys can check and compare quotation and frabic here.

http://mycurtainsandblinds.com/

They offer free 6 different curtains quotation and best of all save us money }

Hi all, :good: My curtains and blinds for my 4 rooms flat were done by a guy named Ben. Reasonable price and good service, even after sales as he took the trouble to visit me to check everything are well. will recommend to anyone one who are interested. Promised to refer him to any potential customer. :]

Just did custom-made curtain for my house.

Yong Meng curtain.

$404 for 2 HDB rooms (with silver track). Quite expensive for a company that claims to be budget curtains provider.

Before sales service was ok. Curtain quality is fine. Installation had some problem and attitude problem, i.e. cracking the wall and insistence that owner is wrong and company are right. Won't deal with them again. Won't recommend.

Overall, I've approached quite a few customised curtain vendors. None have been fully satisfactory. They are supposed to provide more personalised service for a higher price but I think I could be better off DIY-ing myself. Cheaper deal or (for the same price) higher quality via Ikea or Spotlight, minus the headache of dealing with these people.

The company you mentioned quote very cheap, I was about to patronize them until I saw this review. "Slap forehead"

Anyone bought from H.M. curtain? For a 3 room flat, I was quoted $1800 for 1 set of full drop curtain for MBR, 1 set of roman blind for bedroom n living room.They recommended rainbow blind at $600. I really got a shocked :jawdrop: or this is market price?

which HM curtain did you went? i did mine at HM Deco, and the price was quite reasonable. I think the price differ also depends on window size. i heard from the sales person that there are 2 types of rainbow blind, one from korea and one from china. i guess the one they quoted u is from korea. because i asked for both korea and china one. really a big diff in price.