Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

Dear Renotalk Fans, I'm back again. I sincerely would like to give thanks to Joyce (Ong) from J&R CurtainBlind Concept. I have another unit need to do up roller blinds. This time round, I asked for 2 different vendors for quotes, 1 is from contacts I viewed from renotalk, another 1 is from J&R CurtainBlind Concept. I'm very tempted to engage another vendor, which quoted me less than $1500/- for 6sets of outdoor blinds & 6 sets of indoor blinds. During measurement, only the sales person know what he is doing without explaining to myself & hubby. Joyce quoted us around $1900/- for the same quantities of blinds mentioned. Is $400/- different more. However, we decided to engage Joyce. Because is a mutual estate, window shape were odd. Joyce took time to measured & explained in every single details which we need to knows. Dear Renotalk Fans, just to share. Sometimes, is the attitude of the sales person that matters with a reasonable price. My Family, we are very happy with Joyce. Although, we paid for $400/- more. Services & Products are above our expectations. Joyce, once again, thank you. We will be your faithful followers & shall recommed you around.. Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi guys, does anyone have updated reviews of Vincent? We met him a couple of weeks ago, seems like an honest guy. He came slightly later than our agreed time though was very efficient in making measurements, gave advice on what type of curtains to get and even asked us not to get certain blinds as they would be more costly and not worth it. He also quoted us a very attractive price, like at least a thousand dollars cheaper than what MGL and D'Zander quoted. Of course the downside is that his materials are much more limited, basically a lot repetitive materials and colours, just with varying prints. We are not so picky so don't mind the limitations since his price is reasonable. But does anyone know if his actual workmanship/ finished products are good?

As a side note, we quite liked the MGL material selection and the sales person was professional, too bad the quotation was out of our budget. Did not have such a good experience at D'Zander though, the boss was not around when we went, the lady assistant there seemed rather blur, quoted us almost a thousand more than MGL. As we were leaving, the lady boss came back and went through her quotation and spotted some mistakes. The assistant promised to email me the updated quotation but I never heard back from her, guess they weren't interested in my business. If you are planning to visit them do try to make an appointment with the lady boss directly as she seems to be much more reliable.

Hi

I ordered my customized curtain from an online shop, cost less than $150 per set and the quality is also good. IMHO, I think the curtain from the local curtain shop are grossly overpriced.

<link removed>

hi all,

Firstly, I would like to thank the forum guys here for introducing an experienced curtain contractors to me. He is Freddie Chua. I did promised to convey my appreciation here so that he can get more business.

Secondly, just want to highlight to my curtains and blinds were up today. I had passed my cheque to his curtain installers. Very nice quality, shades effectively and cut glare well. Can watch my TV finally!!! Thank you Freddie for make a number of trips to my place to ascertain the solution to my problem.

Thirdly, again want to express thanks to his staff who installed the curtains and blinds. The two poor gentlemen had to climb up 25 storeys with the long blinds!!! They also had to stack their ladders on a garden table in order to get to the top of the wall. it had been tough for them. Thank you all once again.

Freddie's contact - 9610 xxxx

Webpage - <link removed>

Hi guys, does anyone have updated reviews of Vincent? We met him a couple of weeks ago, seems like an honest guy. He came slightly later than our agreed time though was very efficient in making measurements, gave advice on what type of curtains to get and even asked us not to get certain blinds as they would be more costly and not worth it. He also quoted us a very attractive price, like at least a thousand dollars cheaper than what MGL and D'Zander quoted. Of course the downside is that his materials are much more limited, basically a lot repetitive materials and colours, just with varying prints. We are not so picky so don't mind the limitations since his price is reasonable. But does anyone know if his actual workmanship/ finished products are good?

As a side note, we quite liked the MGL material selection and the sales person was professional, too bad the quotation was out of our budget. Did not have such a good experience at D'Zander though, the boss was not around when we went, the lady assistant there seemed rather blur, quoted us almost a thousand more than MGL. As we were leaving, the lady boss came back and went through her quotation and spotted some mistakes. The assistant promised to email me the updated quotation but I never heard back from her, guess they weren't interested in my business. If you are planning to visit them do try to make an appointment with the lady boss directly as she seems to be much more reliable.

Same over here.. we also like MGL curtain material selection and the sale person was very patience too...but when comes to quotation, you actually have to DOUBLE CONFIRM their calculation is RIGHT written on their quotation..They actually can write the wrong amt...(1st rd:total amt payment, 2nd rd: balance payment). Maybe their calculator button too small..... :wacko:

Given a quote yesterday for my 5rm bto..

Full length day and night curtains at 1.7K for everything. The living room, including the study area and the 3 bedrooms.

The quote is inclusive for a L-shape track for the masterbed room and all tracks are white-powder coated.

I have seen the fabric and they are not too bad. Was told able to block out 90% of the sunlight.

Please advise if the quote is reasonable.

I have confirmed a deal for 1 living & 3 bedroom translucent day curtain and nice dimout night curtain with Freddie chua after gone through a few curtain vendors in terms of quality, product knowledge, advices, added service plus value and warranty assurance, ya ! and one more thing for sure... reasonable price... i wil update u once my curtain is up...

• Like 1