Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

writing this so that everyone will not have to go through the same experience we had with Meridian Curtains. We signed up for Meridian Curtains services with a deposit at an Expo fair and spoke to Jim Chee and Elaine Dee. Everything was ok and they were saying they provide good services etc. When I contacted Elaine for an appointment at my place for a quotation and measurements, she was late for 45minutes. Subsequently, when I tried to contact her on a Saturday to inform her that we only wanted certain areas to be done up by then, she promised to revert but she did not. We waited till Monday for her to revert but still no response. We contacted the office and Desmond picked up. At first he offered to refund, then after that he took back his words and asked me to contact Elaine. Contacted Elaine and she tell me to contact Jim. When Jim finally called, he tells me their service is like that, 'even if go to Case also no use' and they do not wish to refund but insisted that we take up their (lousy) service instead.

Clearly they have really bad service and I hope no one will fall into their trap again. We did not take up their services in the end.

I just contracted Cindy to do up roller blinds for my 3 bedrooms and valance for the living room for about $1k. They turned out very nicely. She even provided my an extra set of valance at no extra cost. Her quote was the lowest of the 2 quotes I had, and I think she her service is quite decent and she does provide some good suggestions if you are unsure.

Cindy's contact is 96971457.