Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Is Purple Too Much For The Living Room?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

That's good. Purple is a colour of calm besides wealth, power which is generally favoured by the royalty.

Now latest paint trend is that purple and blue are the hot colours other than grey, green and red.

I am a living testimony of living in purple...hehe...half my living room walls are purple...it acts like a feature on its own when contrasted with the rest of the walls...it also compliments my wallpaper...hee...our master bedroom bedhead is also purple in another shade...

Our theme in the house is purple, red, black and light ash grey...:dribble:

I am a living testimony of living in purple...hehe...half my living room walls are purple...it acts like a feature on its own when contrasted with the rest of the walls...it also compliments my wallpaper...hee...our master bedroom bedhead is also purple in another shade...

Our theme in the house is purple, red, black and light ash grey...:sport-smiley-003:

Hi Cheekybee,

any pics or reno blog to take a look?

hi bunbun & fifteenmay...

okie i try to post some pics for you soon cos' i am currently using hubby's laptop...hee...all the pics are stored in my own laptop...i am in the midst of beefing up my blog content gradually...:ph34r:

No prob. Waiting for pics :dunno:

hi bunbun & fifteenmay...

okie i try to post some pics for you soon cos' i am currently using hubby's laptop...hee...all the pics are stored in my own laptop...i am in the midst of beefing up my blog content gradually...:dunno:

Hi bunbun...

Yes my living room is Nippon Medifresh Autumn 3155 while my bedhead is Super Vinilex Velvet Dream 5061.

My purple living room walls actually stretch all the way to the bomb shelter and main door...hehe.

:notti:

Cheekybee, then we got the same medifresh autumn colour for our place. :sport-smiley-004: At first I thought that the colour will turn out to be a deep purple colour 'cos I got them from the warehouse sale. It turned out to be a nice light pastel shade of purple. A bit like lavender. Hehehe.

Hi bunbun...

Yes my living room is Nippon Medifresh Autumn 3155 while my bedhead is Super Vinilex Velvet Dream 5061.

My purple living room walls actually stretch all the way to the bomb shelter and main door...hehe.

:notti:

Yeap yeap!

Purple gives a contemporary look but with the right lighting, it can look romantic too... :notti:

Haha...

Strongly agree... am using purple for the master bedroom as well.