Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokine9a

Solid Kitchen Top - Silestone

oh okay, paiseh to give false hope

:jawdrop::dribble: myself

now hopefully he'll get back to me asap on the quote !!

When I was there 2 weeks ago, was told by the salesgirl that all the green ones were out of stock, though there were no stickers on them saying "sold out", only purple one left. Should have reminded you guys about it !!

applefreak, I am surprised you like the purple one. It is going to be the most impressive deco in your bathroom :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
applefreak, I am surprised you like the purple one. It is going to be the most impressive deco in your bathroom :dancingqueen:

Yeah...I think it will be quite a showpiece. I actually think the color is not bad too. But no extra budget to change anything now. Looking forward to see your finished product if you get from them.

I went to the showroom but the sales person didn't show me any samples that were on sale. Anything I missed out?

But the sales person let me take some samples home to see if they match with my kitchen cabinets. Managed to scan them but u can't see the white one very well:

White.jpg

Blanco Zeus

Negro.jpg

Negro Stellar

Both costs $190/ft inclusive of installation

applefreak, I am surprised you like the purple one. It is going to be the most impressive deco in your bathroom :furious:

hehehe, i like purple colour mah

and i love the grains of natural granite

you see my kitchen countertop you know liao :notti:

Yeah...I think it will be quite a showpiece. I actually think the color is not bad too. But no extra budget to change anything now. Looking forward to see your finished product if you get from them.

really really hope he'll get back with the quotation

but he really didn't seem enthusiastic at all

not to mention the fact that he also seems blur at the term 'integrated sink' :notti:

hehehe, i like purple colour mah

and i love the grains of natural granite

you see my kitchen countertop you know liao :notti:

really really hope he'll get back with the quotation

but he really didn't seem enthusiastic at all

not to mention the fact that he also seems blur at the term 'integrated sink' :bangwall:

Now you make me wonder if I should go for integrated sink for my kitchen. I used to had it but it gets stain (coz the sink is white) but it looks good. Hmm...should I? Should I not? Hee...

think the traditional integrated sink is made with solid surface aka acrylic material

which is very prone to staining

however, silestone aka quartz material is supposed to be stain resistant so shouldn't have any problem

wanted integrated sink coz no problem with mouldy silicon or seepage problem

also i can have the sink/basin in the exact dimension and shape i want :bangwall::notti:

think the traditional integrated sink is made with solid surface aka acrylic material

which is very prone to staining

however, silestone aka quartz material is supposed to be stain resistant so shouldn't have any problem

wanted integrated sink coz no problem with mouldy silicon or seepage problem

also i can have the sink/basin in the exact dimension and shape i want :bangwall::notti:

Hmm...silestone....maybe I should check this out...I am toying with integrated sink also because the sink area in my house can only put max 55cm cabinet (stupid HDB design) including doors. So normal sink might be a bit tight fit. I was wondering what can I do and you mentioning about integrated sink gives me an idea which I initially discard due to bad experience previously. I will check about the silestone thing. Thanks!

hmm 55cm means only 1 bowl leh

you really can consider silestone liao :D

Sorry, 55cm is the depth not length. Paisei never say clearly. A standard bowl I think is 50cm depth, so a little too tight fitting. Haha...silestone...sounds tempting too....hee...

Have thought about getting an intergrated sink. Any opinions on the dimensions below for a double bowl sink:

Small Bowl Length: 300mm

Big Bowl Length: 650mm

Width: 500mm

Bowl Depth: 550mm

Installation Type: Undermount

Configuration: Combination Bowl

Faucet Holes: 1 Hole(s)

erm 55cm depth is very very deep leh

your family members all quite tall i gather?

standard bowls are around 18 - 20cm deep only

why do you need such a deep bowl???

but the size of the bowl is good, wish i have space for such a sink :dancingqueen::P

No we're actually quite short. Then I'll just ask for 250mm then. Thanks for the tip. Oh I must have got my measurements mixed up.

Applefreak, did you hear from Builders shop about the price of the intergrated sink? I also inquired and am happy to share the quote with you if you're interested.

Alright will post here once they get back to me, I just sent an email yesterday to inquire. :deal: On the other hand do you want to send me a picture link and your dimensions so I can inquire on your behalf? I'm also looking at two sinks for the common toilet 500x 600mm (Under Mount) & 500x 500mm (Top Mount) but not too sure what the dept of toilet sinks should be. Don't want something too shallow as we like a reasonably deep sink.

Edited by cyprusblade

Got a reply from builder's shop on the intergrated sink but they're not keen to do an intergrated sink. The salesperson passed the phone to the boss and the boss explained about possible problems of water leakage, growth of mould due to all the extra joints as the granite/sileston comes in slabs etc. Final verdict was better to buy a sink.

Was feeling quite disappointed.