Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokine9a

Solid Kitchen Top - Silestone

i think LG, silestone and caesarstone all brands of quartz

just like corian, LG and others are brands of solid surface :yamseng:

Too many choices, too little $$ in my pocket :lol:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Through its superior strength, incredible beauty and an unparalleled distribution network, quickly is Silestone the first choice for discerning consumers. There are many advantages when you use Silestone: the surface, that is made from natural quartz, is very resistant to stains and scratches, and tends to fluid intake. Silestone offers over 60 Colors for Silestone Küechen worktops, two textures and different formats, It makes the highly versatile. Silestone can be used even in large pieces without any links. Silestone is perfect for use in many applications both in the kitchen and as also in the bathroom.:unsure:

Through its superior strength, incredible beauty and an unparalleled distribution network, quickly is Silestone the first choice for discerning consumers. There are many advantages when you use Silestone: the surface, that is made from natural quartz, is very resistant to stains and scratches, and tends to fluid intake. Silestone offers over 60 Colors for Silestone Küechen worktops, two textures and different formats, It makes the highly versatile. Silestone can be used even in large pieces without any links. Silestone is perfect for use in many applications both in the kitchen and as also in the bathroom.:unsure:

but silestone is expensive than others brand...

Very very tempted to get silestone for my counter top... Thing is, we'll be doing ala carte way( finding carpenter, buy own appliances, ultimately coordinate things).And im planning to have my kitchen layout like the number 17.

Dunno whether the silestone ppl will be able to come to take measurement at my place n quote price or not before confirming my purchase...?

Hi All,

Sorry to have ask a question here. Anyone using solid surface top from 3S and how is their qaulity like in terms if staining and scratches(normal usage).

Currently, my contractor only offers me with 3S products so i need to know more. Thanks a million.

Hi All,

Sorry to have ask a question here. Anyone using solid surface top from 3S and how is their qaulity like in terms if staining and scratches(normal usage).

Currently, my contractor only offers me with 3S products so i need to know more. Thanks a million.

what is 3S? never heard of them before. :dunno:

So did anyone use silestone at all?

Do you know what is the price range for those plain (not granite looking) ones? Does the local vendor have all that is on the usa website?

I am very tempted to splurge for it, a mid range Corian can be already $130 psf.

For Silestone Price range will be from $180 to $300 psf.

Recently I have been looking around for my kitchen top, I have receive quote for silestone at $150/ft run. But it may burst my budget so I may be looking into euroquartz at $110/ft run or black galaxy at $98/ft run, anyone done with euroquartz?

Recently I have been looking around for my kitchen top, I have receive quote for silestone at $150/ft run. But it may burst my budget so I may be looking into euroquartz at $110/ft run or black galaxy at $98/ft run, anyone done with euroquartz?

hi can i know where you got your silestone quote?