Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fifteenmay

Meeting Hotel Coordinator This Week-what Other Perks Can We Ask To Have?

Wow! How did you all get your dates so fast? Do you all see the master?

Yup, hotels always said the 09 prices are not out yet and not accept bookings then though..

Even now, some hotels 09 pricing is not out yet.

Ya I went to consult master for auspicious date....

I think most hotels won't have 09 pricing yet....:unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Normally if the date is a very good date and it falls on a weekend, people will sure book way in advance. Not surprisingly.

but i thought the tong shu only comes out after chinese new year?

Hi fifteen may...

Probably you can ask for more carpark coupons if most of your guests drive? I had 30% of confirmed tables....but different hotels have different perks lor...hee..

Hi fifteen may...

Probably you can ask for more carpark coupons if most of your guests drive? I had 30% of confirmed tables....but different hotels have different perks lor...hee..

Hi Cheekybee,

i will be meeting the hotel coordinator this evening. wish me luck!

but i thought the tong shu only comes out after chinese new year?

Hi fifteenmay, those fengshui masters can calculated auspicious dates without tong shu. that's why many ppl able to booked banquet way advance.. i also book mine slightly more than 1 yr ago.. :notti:

Hey, i went down to Merchant Court this afternoon and its looking good! Now i have one week to decide before the hotel coordinator releases the date... also went to look at Grand Copthrone waterfront. It looks quite good as well. now in a dilemna... which is better? Any pro & cons about these 2 hotels?

Hi fifteenmay...wishing you all the best! Hope you can get the dates you want!

I had my banquet at Novotel Clarke Quay...if you might be considering NCQ too...just ask me if you need more info....

:yamseng:

Hi fifteenmay...wishing you all the best! Hope you can get the dates you want!

I had my banquet at Novotel Clarke Quay...if you might be considering NCQ too...just ask me if you need more info....

:D

Hi Cheekybee, i went down to Novotel after Merchant court since it was so near. My Fiancee din not really like it. i think he is biased towards MC :P But thanks for your offer!

GCW after wedding can go zouk; one upz for me...hehe...

remind me to invite you for my wedding then.. lol..

Hi All,

i am signing my contract with Merchant court this week. However if we want more perks, we should ask before signing right?

Unfortunately, Merchant court is not that flexible on perks.

One thing troubling me is that i do not want the perk " one deluxe room for coordinators" wanted to exchange it for food vouchers,they say cannot. asked if can exchange it for an additional night in bridal suite, they say cannot :jawdrop: then in the end, we finally ask " so what can we exchange it for?" they say we must suggest, then they say can or cannot. what kind of logic?? :bangwall:

Anyone can give suggestions on what i can ask for??

Please help!

Hi All,

i am signing my contract with Merchant court this week. However if we want more perks, we should ask before signing right?

Unfortunately, Merchant court is not that flexible on perks.

One thing troubling me is that i do not want the perk " one deluxe room for coordinators" wanted to exchange it for food vouchers,they say cannot. asked if can exchange it for an additional night in bridal suite, they say cannot :bangwall: then in the end, we finally ask " so what can we exchange it for?" they say we must suggest, then they say can or cannot. what kind of logic?? :sport-smiley-004:

Anyone can give suggestions on what i can ask for??

Please help!

Maybe your co-ordinator know u "too keen" on the hotel liao so haf higher bargaining tool.

U haf 2nd option or die die merchant?

If so, the room give it to your parents? Then open another at special rate for in laws.

Maybe your co-ordinator know u "too keen" on the hotel liao so haf higher bargaining tool.

U haf 2nd option or die die merchant?

If so, the room give it to your parents? Then open another at special rate for in laws.

Hi Zc31,

I think nowadays hotels have the bargaining power as they know if i dun sign up, there are other couples out there waiting.

In the end, we neg with them to let us use the deluxe room within the month of Oct 09.

They are not too flexible on the package and i am afraid that this will hampen my wedding preparations in time to come.