Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gingerbelle

Where To Get Reasonably Price Sink ?

i need to get sink with cabinet below & tap for common toilet, kitchen tap & some toilet accessories like shelves etc, whr to get them at not so x price?

Edited by gingerbelle

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

can try poh joo @ jalan besar......got my stuff from them

pricing wise ok la.....service wise *belly goot*

Edited by ckoonyin

Hi!

I saw the type of sink you mentioned at these two places...

Sim Siang Choon

Hoe Kee

You can also get toilet accessories from these two places. And yes, IKEA also has their own range of accessories too!

Happy Shopping!

:notti:

i need to get sink with cabinet below & tap for common toilet, kitchen tap & some toilet accessories like shelves etc, whr to get them at not so x price?

I got mine from Hoe Kee @ 8 Genting Road. You can look for Mike at the second floor.

I am looking for a basin with cabinet below too. Went to Poh Joo on Saturday and Hoe Kee on Sunday.

Hoe Kee has more varieties than Poh Joo, but price wise Hoe Kee is more expensive. Suggest you go to the HQ of Hoe Kee, they should have more display sets.

I am looking for a basin with cabinet below too. Went to Poh Joo on Saturday and Hoe Kee on Sunday.

Hoe Kee has more varieties than Poh Joo, but price wise Hoe Kee is more expensive. Suggest you go to the HQ of Hoe Kee, they should have more display sets.

-wats the price range for basin with cabinet below @ hoe kee & poh joo?

-if i buy just a sink(w/o cabi) & some toilet accessories fm poh joo or hoe kee, will they deliver for me?

Edited by gingerbelle

-wats the price range for basin with cabinet below @ hoe kee & poh joo?

-if i buy just a sink(w/o cabi) & some toilet accessories fm poh joo or hoe kee, will they deliver for me?

Poh Joo usually gives 20% for all his items. Well their stuff are cheap but quality wise not very good. Their material are of lower grade but cost is reasonable.