Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kellyla

Bird Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For maximum effectiveness, one has to take it on a daily basis and twice a day - morning and night, on a long term basis too. Try to buy the 燕窩盞 and not the 燕餅.

For maximum effectiveness, one has to take it on a daily basis and twice a day - morning and night, on a long term basis too. Try to buy the 燕窩盞 and not the 燕餅.

what is the different, any pix?

燕窩盞 is more expensive as its considered first phase, more nutritious with more proteins and minerals. The shape is concave. Note the colours, those that are too white look good but are bleached. Should have an undertone of yellow or greyish. Of course the highest grade is the one in red, 血燕.

Photo of 燕窩盞

firstphrasesuf7.th.jpg

Photo of 燕餅. The base of 燕餅 is flat.

nb1sy2.th.jpg

燕窩盞 is more expensive as its considered first phase, more nutritious with more proteins and minerals. The shape is concave. Note the colours, those that are too white look good but are bleached. Should have an undertone of yellow or greyish. Of course the highest grade is the one in red, 血燕.

Photo of 燕窩盞

firstphrasesuf7.th.jpg

Photo of 燕餅. The base of 燕餅 is flat.

nb1sy2.th.jpg

GoalHome,thank you now i know the different already. :sport-smiley-004:

Blood bird nest may not be suitable for so people as I heard that it is too heaty.

Nowaday, I drink bird nest once every 4 to 5 days, complement with vitagen and other herbal tea.

I am going for a bird nest seminar in June and will share more information till then.

Blood bird nest may not be suitable for so people as I heard that it is too heaty.

Nowaday, I drink bird nest once every 4 to 5 days, complement with vitagen and other herbal tea.

I am going for a bird nest seminar in June and will share more information till then.

my wifey eating lao hung jia bird nest. actually, i am not sure if bird nest is really as fantastic for the complexion or not, or is just a farce. but since it feels good, then its worth it. heehee. i prefer the sweetened one, as the plain one has no taste. so , is it true that bird nest really work ?

it will be a while before results are obvious and that will require regular intake. used to take it twice a day (morning after waking up, and before bed time) and it was about 6 months before i saw really obvious results... continued with it for years and then gradually got lazier. now having it on a weekly basis. i take the plain unsweetened one.

waiting to hear what cindy-monkeybone has got to share after the seminar. the limited knowledge i have is based on personal experience.

my wifey eating lao hung jia bird nest. actually, i am not sure if bird nest is really as fantastic for the complexion or not, or is just a farce. but since it feels good, then its worth it. heehee. i prefer the sweetened one, as the plain one has no taste. so , is it true that bird nest really work ?

Vex: Try once but I hate the taste of the concentrated bird nest. It is as bland as plain water.

I prefer those with amercian ginseng as it will nourish my 'qi' too and not too sweet.

Goalhome : I agreed with you that it takes quite a couple of months before you see the effect of the bird nest. I am not so hardworking to drink it everyday. haha! I mixed with other stuff to keep my pocket hole smaller.

Occasionally, I put on facial mask to my face firm and moist. Nowaday, I am very happy to hear my friends saying that I look younger than my original age. :deal:

aiya girls being vain can do anything for the price of beauty! for facial masks, to achieve full effects... use 3-4 different ones each week... for instance, whitening mask on mon, firming mask on wed, water mask on fri. i'm using a whole lot of different masks from whitening, firming, deep cleansing, nourishing, water, collagen etc.

aiya girls being vain can do anything for the price of beauty! for facial masks, to achieve full effects... use 3-4 different ones each week... for instance, whitening mask on mon, firming mask on wed, water mask on fri. i'm using a whole lot of different masks from whitening, firming, deep cleansing, nourishing, water, collagen etc.

way to go :sport-smiley-003:

Hi to all,

I can recommend a concentrated type of brid's nest which is also a 2 in 1 formula. Either Ginseng with Bird's Nest or Cordyceps with Bird's nest. The brand is YESNEST. I'm already taking the second bottle.

It's 100% natural with no preservatives, no bleaching process, no artificial particals included. Just pure Ginseng or Cordyceps extract with the 100% natural bird's nest which is manually processed.

Taste good too and its not sweet, just its natural taste. If anyone is interested, i can post some pics first for those who are interested.

Bird's Nest has Epidermal Growth Factor which is suppose to help rejuvenate the skin cells so that we look younger and healthy.