Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi pal,

Whether can the 56 inches ceiling fit into yr living area all depends on wat is yr construction.

It may look big but when it's up there is small.... :)

If can't fit there are various size like 52 and 48 inches.

I dun know how low yr ceiling is, if <2.5m then it's low.

There are many make uin the market, it all depend on wat kind of design you like/prefer.

Choose the one that suits you best.

I've also PMed you liao....I'll try to help you out on yr requirement.

Hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi wor.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pal

Hi,

Can pm me the details for the KDK fans? Looking at the standing and ceiling fan KDK M11SU and V56VK 56/52, and N40HS

Edited by Candy Liew

Hi bro,

Can pm me the contacts n prices too?

I'm looking at ceiling fan for the whole plc..

As mine is a smallest 4s unit, living room using 56" isit too big?

Rooms size is small.. N my ceiling height is low too.. Can advise which brand is better?

And also if I wana use light kit aka burger type, can light up the whole room if it's in the room?

Many Tks!!

:)

Hi all, need some advice on ceiling fan...

I had install a Amasco Nano 48", 3-blades ceiling fan (http://www.amasco.com.sg/products_detail.asp?pID=167&scID=34#)in my living room. My whole living room is false ceiling so i choose this "hugger" model which is supposingly more suitable for false ceiling as it is shorter in length (ceiling to floor)

But now i feel that the wind coverage is not good.. i have to stand just below the fan to feel the impact. Also, funny thing is, if i stand slightly further away from below the fan, i can feel the wind on my leg but not on my body and head. I thought the wind should get weaker on lower ground as the wind force should have lessen when it reach lower..?

I am trying to solve this problem but will it helps if i replace with a 56" 5-blades fan? or is it due to my low ceiling thats why i cant feel the wind?

Hi pal,

Hv PMed liao... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi ya... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi,

Can PM me the contact and the place for recommendation of the fan? Thanx in advance.

Hi bro,

can PM me your fanco and kdk contact? left you a msg on your profile page but not sure whether it will go thru.

thanks!

Edited by andsoitgoes

Hi pal,

Hv PMed liao.... ;) hope u'll save some bucks and buy me kopi ya... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi Bro,

Can i have the contact for KDK ceiling fan as well? thanks