Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Hi bro!

Thinking of installing a ceiling fan for the living room.

Could you share your lobang pls?

Btw, is it true that KDK ceiling fan model A11YS is the only approved HDB type to be used?

Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hv PMed liao... Hee... :D got menu wor....:D

Okie I wan kopi C iced TQTQ Kekeke...:D :D :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi,

can send me the contact lobang for kdk and fanco fans?

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to inquire our forumers' expertise regarding ff9-56 fan. I have a fanco ff9-56 fan with remote and 4 bulbs light kit installed by an electrician. The problem is that I can control the light and fan through remote. but when using pullstring, only the lights can be turn on while the fan won't turn on when pulled. Is this normal or the electrician have installed wrongly? also, can the RC control the numbers of light to turn off/on? thanks in advance.

can pm me prices of KDK ceiling fan?? Or any lobang for cheapest deal? Pls dont recommend me buying at JB hor.. many thanks.

I bought mine from Kong Tai at Jurong West Ave 1 in Dec 10. They were selling the 4 blade V56Vk at $380 (if I recall correctly). Installation cost charged separately. So far so good. KDK is definitely one of the best (if not the best). I was using another brand previously and decided to remove it after 1 year cos there was no wind at all! A waste of money and time.

There's someone selling KDK fans online at $295 and they can go to your place and install for you (additional installation fee). Understand that those are not under any local warranty (likely the seller brought the KDK fans in from JB or elsewhere). Beware.

See www.kdk.com.sg for details on products.

But why no KDK? I thought they are reliable brand?

I yet to do any research but if talk about fans especially ceiling fans, i'll think of KDK.

Any comments? Thank you.

Hi... Can anyone tell me where r the places that i can go to where there r alot of ceiling fans on display? I m concerned with both the performance n aesthetic purposes :) Btw my id recommended me kdk, but i m stil undecided bet crestar n kdk :) Any advise or recommendations?

Hi, check out (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Light-and-Fan) for their selection of ceiling fans

Hi Pals,

Hv already PMed liao.... hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi ya kekeke..... :P:P:dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pals

Hi can pm em also the contact? Thanks alot. Cheers! :)