Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

I support KDK. Are u sure can install illegal fan???

some kdk have a "rod", making the fan too low. u see them often in commercial places.

thing is, u can buy, electrician can install for you, but you are putting your safety at risk.

hdb will so free go and check every house meh? 80% of singaporean live in hdb, they would not have the resources to check. Its like the last thing they would bother with! Reason is no one complain, who will bother?

a lot of illegal works are done in hdb, ceiling fan is only one example.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
U're most welcome..kekeke.... :D

If it can serve you well you may wanna consider using back, provided it's suitable for your currently room size.

I dun know who told you that long blades will warp.

I've been using 56 inches acrylic blades for coming to 3 years liao till not it's still serving me well, i dun see the blades warp.

I've Pmed you on the lobang as well. kekeke.... kopi on you if you happen to save ya....kekekeke.... :D

Cheers pal :drunk:

thanks bro will try to findnout what models it has :-) or maybe u can Helprin shoetlist for me what models r good as 56 n 60 inch. Will also b looking for 1 52" for bedroom :-)

Hi,

There are mainly 4 types of materials for the blades, (metal, aluminium, wooden and acrylic)

For yr case, u may wan to consider acrylic blades instead as it will not rust.

Maybe yr place doesn't suits metal blades fan.

You can't take KDK fans as they dun come will light kits.

So there many brands of fans that carry fan with light kit, either round type or holder type.

All the fans for all brands are tune to their best performances.

As for whether the fan is windy or not, very much depend on your size of the fan cos the coverage for the fan is according to the blades size, and the size of yr room etc.....

Hope this helps.

Cheers pal :drunk:

Hi bro, thanks for the advice. My prev house unused amasco classqiue n it works well. Was considering a 56" or 60" for my hall but someone told me too long blade will warp after long use, is it true?

Saw tat u recommended quite gd lobang to the forumers, do u hv some for me?

ceiling fan speed 1 is powerful, it circulate air well even if the windows closed.

how to change what brand of ceiling fan?

how do u clean the rust?

i got to buy a ladder. haha

Hi, juz come upon this forum while searching recommendations for ceiling fans. Currently hv ceiling fans for my living hall and all bedrooms. Installed Supercasa brand fm PDF in Jln Besah. Kana conned to buy this brand while searching for Amasco. Said what USA brand, super motor... Blah blah blah.... Phui! This brand fails me totally, within a yr got to call got svc at least twice n their svc sucks! Fan quality also bad, metal starts to rust n fan wobbles n speed reduce alot in 2 mths after svc. Really wanted to hv them changed asap for the weather is killing! May I know what brand n model you would say is good? Living hall is quite huge but has only one point for fan n light only. So looks like got to get those w light kit. Interested in KDK but not feasible.

Thank you in advance for any revommendations and advices.

many models are installed in HDB, just browse thru any t-blogs. :)

what type of illegal fans are you looking at? :P

I support KDK. Are u sure can install illegal fan???

But HDB only approved model : A11YS.

Does any one installed KDK other models in HDB???

many models are installed in HDB, just browse thru any t-blogs. :)

what type of illegal fans are you looking at? :P

we are looking for fans for the 3 bedrooms

Saw Elmark New Released 36"

The fan blades are quiet unique but not sure whether is it a useful feature or juz a gimmick

Anyone had any advise for bedrooms fan?

bub%20sv.jpg

bub%20wh.jpg

FAN FEATURES:

36'' Ceiling fan

Designer Model

7 LED Light

Touch Screen Remote Control

Quiet Operation, Energy Efficiency, Beautiful Form,

High Quality Design and Construction, Factory Balanced Blade

But HDB only approved model : A11YS.

Does any one installed KDK other models in HDB???

Kong Tai Electrical Trading @ 504 Jurong West St 51 selling $160

YES Electrical (Msia) selling RM315.

or if you want some place more central, i.e. A Lighting Enterprise sells at $165.

Can see some lights on the way as well.

Hi Bro,

There're so many different type of materials for the fans. May i know which brand or material type is the best?

Cos currently, mine is Elmark LMD 15 for my living & rooms but i find it not very windy.

Thanks.

im currently using this fan in my room, but after the 1.5year, the regulator kind of blown off with smokes, lucky i was awake in the middle of the night, otherwise i wouldnt know what would have happened.

i changed a new 3rd party regulator then it started to spin and sound erratically loud. so finally, i've made me decision to change the fan..

just to share my experience :)

saw mustafa selling KDK ceiling fan model A11YS with wireless remote controller and sleep mode at $185.

Kong Tai Electrical Trading @ 504 Jurong West St 51 selling $160

YES Electrical (Msia) selling RM315.

saw mustafa selling KDK ceiling fan model A11YS with wireless remote controller and sleep mode at $185.

Hi Bro,

There're so many different type of materials for the fans. May i know which brand or material type is the best?

Cos currently, mine is Elmark LMD 15 for my living & rooms but i find it not very windy.

Thanks.

I bought the latest KDK fan which has a blue beam. My husband is so fascinated with it and it has an auto sensor (i.e. that fan speed will adjust based on the surrounding temperature).

can PM me where you bought your KDK fan and how much? tnx!~ :)