Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ICIC... dun think any hardware or DIY shop sell such switch, maybe you like to try simlim tower or the surrounding area to look for it.

Or you can call the agent n buy from them....

or you can PM me...hee....

cheers pal :drunk:

Hi BRO!

I've been here a long time(i think :P ) and i realized you've been helping out our fellow comrades here alot, this time I need your lobang already :D

also, mind sharing with me about your FF9 so far?

i intend to get a FF303 for my room but still in consideration as im pretty worried about the height issues as fan and light kit will be placed directly above my queen sized bed+frame.

would be good if anyone could provide the measurements on how far is it from the ceiling to the fan's light kit.

gotta do some measurements :)

thanks in advanced bro. coffee on me :)

So far, I have installed Fanco. White wooden blade with 5 lights. VERY steady :)

I got it from this guy, Eric, call him at 96511161. I find that his service is NO. 1 and Price is very good as well. Better than any shop in Balestier.

When I told him my remote cant work, he came down even on a Sunday to help me fix it up. So I highly recommend him to anyone who wants Fanco ceiling fan. :)

let the pic do the talking :)

DSC09831.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

may i know if the model of your fan is ff303? i wonder what is the height of the ceiling fan inclusive of the stablizing pole(whatever its called :P )

as i plan to mount a fan (with light kits) right above where i sleep, dont want to slice my head off :bangwall:

thanks!

Hi Ceiling Fan Users,

Anyone has any reviews about Relite fans? I saw from their website the petite model and hugger model. Both look nice and simple. I am just wondering regarding their performance? Noisy or not? Can it provide powerful wind or not?

Would appreciate it if you can post some of your experience here? Even hear say is also fine. Thanks.

Maybe you wanna check whether the bulb spoil or the contact of the bulb holder is lose?

If not then give your agent a call and they'll advise you accordingly....... ;)

cheers pal :yamseng:

Mine is a 3 Lights Kit, the on Sequence suppose to be 1st Pull - 1st Bulb On, 2nd Pull - 2 Bulbs On, 3rd Pull - 3 Bulbs On, 4th Pull - All Off.

But now the condition is when I pull the chain, it always on 2 Bulbs.

Thus it is the pull chain that is faulty which won't activate to on 1 Bulb or 3 Bulb.

I just want to ask anyone come across the Pull Chain Switch in any of the Hardware shop or DIY repair the Pull Chain Switch before.

I bought the latest KDK fan which has a blue beam. My husband is so fascinated with it and it has an auto sensor (i.e. that fan speed will adjust based on the surrounding temperature).

Does anyone know where I get the Pull Chain Switch for the Ceiling Fan Light?

My pull chain for the light kit can only on 2 Lights, it won't on to 1 Light or 3 Light anymore.

Edited by BraxzZ

Just buy the remote from the fan agent of your current ceiling fan if you're not sure.

The agent will advise you accordingly.

cheers pal :drunk:

Bro, can pm me your contact for fanco ceiling fan? I am interested too!

Tks in advance.

So far, I have installed Fanco. White wooden blade with 5 lights. VERY steady :)

I got it from this guy, Eric, call him at 96511161. I find that his service is NO. 1 and Price is very good as well. Better than any shop in Balestier.

When I told him my remote cant work, he came down even on a Sunday to help me fix it up. So I highly recommend him to anyone who wants Fanco ceiling fan. :)

let the pic do the talking :)

DSC09831.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

Edited by dash2627

Hi Dean, you can always buy a remote to add on to your current ceiling fan.

Hope this helps. ;)

Cheers pal :drunk:

where and how to convert to remove control? i will take picture of current ceiling fan. Not sure it's time to change or not.

got any place buying 1.5yrs old ceiling fan? quite new? i want to buy remote control ceiling fan. currently mine ceiling fan is pulling string.

I just bought two KDK ceiling fans (V56 & V60) at SGD750 nett together. Good deal? :dunno:

Hi, Anyone know where CTY got his KDK fans from? How much was the installation? Thank you.

Servicing charges varies from diff agent. So you have to check with the respectively brand agent.

When the fan wobbles like dancing....., it means that it's out off balance.

So balancing needs to be done.

Whether there is a need to change the fan or not, the serviceman from the agent will advise you on site.

Hope this helps. ;)

Cheers :drunk:

thanks, bro!

btw, anyone has any idea how much the servicing of ceiling fan cost? How do I know if my ceiling fan just needs to be rebalanced, or if the whole light kit/ fan needs to be reinstalled? thanks!