Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

how much the ceiling fan? if any shop can trade in 1.5 year ceiling fan? just now i saw carrefour selling similar ceiling fan.

hi dean, I bought mine from carrefour, and the after sales service from the fan company, not carrefour, was horrible! My fan shook more and more after each visit by the repairman. Now I can only use the lights and not the fan function. You may want to think many many time before buying from carrefour.

Can't remember the name of the brand, but it's prime something.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
anyone can tell me where in johor bahru to buy the sunflower fan(close to city square as I am cabbing there and back)

How much it cost?

any help?

just had my ceiling fan installed yesterday!

speed 2 just nice, 3 is very windy!

30586_388714194919_607529919_3735800_771

Brand: Crestar

Size: 38"

Color: Black

how much the ceiling fan? if any shop can trade in 1.5 year ceiling fan? just now i saw carrefour selling similar ceiling fan.

anyone can tell me where in johor bahru to buy the sunflower fan(close to city square as I am cabbing there and back)

How much it cost?

Hi all, I just bought 2 V56 and 1 V60 KDK latest fans from JB at S$206 and S$249 each respectively. Definitely worth the trouble to drive in and buy and drive back, cheers

Hi Fren,

Which shop in JB do you buy the ceiling fan? Looks like a very good deal... :rolleyes:

Thanks... :)

Hi pal, I've PMed you liao, hope you'll save abit n buy me kopi ya lol kekeke..... :D

cheers :yamseng:

hi bro,can pm me the contacts too.thx and where can

i find u to buy u kopi.found out that u love kopi alot.

cause all treating u kopi not tea. :)

Hi bros,

Can anybody advise how the size of the ceiling fan is measured? eg 56" ceiling fan.... the 56" is measured from the center of the motor hub to the end of the fan blade? right?

Nope. The size (eg: 56") is measured from blade tip to opposite blade tip. In other words, it's the diameter of the circle that the fan blades make.

I got the Crestar 56" with light kit, just wondering is it normal for the 'Low' speed to be really slow, there is like not much wind at all.... :unsure:

Med is okay, High is really windy though... :)

like to chk where can get cheap celing fan.Thanks

I got 3 ceiling fans from KS Lighting

living hall - 56" Alpha - $310 with light kids is very powerful and cooling

Master Bedroom - 52" - $98 Fanco - not so good

Dining Room - 36" Crestar with ligh kids - $158. much better than Fanco

Hi bros,

Can anybody advise how the size of the ceiling fan is measured? eg 56" ceiling fan.... the 56" is measured from the center of the motor hub to the end of the fan blade? right?

Hi all

Today went to recee for ceiling fan at balestier. Came across a designer brand is Alpha, model is Ferrari. Retail price is $540 before discount. Anyone install this before?

regards

Hi all, I just bought 2 V56 and 1 V60 KDK latest fans from JB at S$206 and S$249 each respectively. Definitely worth the trouble to drive in and buy and drive back, cheers