Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

I can testify that the sunflower and v6 fan from alpha are both excellent. The wind generated is strong enough and the fans look good too. Both came with warm light.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i am looking for a smaller sized ceiling fan e.g 36" or 38" . nothing fancy simple white one. i have difficulty finding smaller ones, most brands are larger. those that i read KDK, all very large

Small ones can try Elmark, there is one 30" and I think another brand Alpha...also have small fan...

Passed by Strass Lighting today & bought the Amasco 50" Nano Breeze for $280 inclusive of 3 pt lights/energy saving bulbs & remote.

Free delivery but no installation. The boss says auto balancing so will try self installation.

Attracted by the FIR/neg. ion/anti-dust talk.

Hope the price is reasonable.

Anyone with experience using it? Thanks!

i am looking for a smaller sized ceiling fan e.g 36" or 38" . nothing fancy simple white one. i have difficulty finding smaller ones, most brands are larger. those that i read KDK, all very large

Tks to Batman and Zhiz,

Found the fan under Elmark Marketing...will find out the price fm lighting.com.sg :P Hope not too ex.

actually this one blade fan, is for nice only, the wind not so strong... if i remember correctly, elmark sell around $1200-1500

in jb, u can get it around RM$1800 (if i remember correctly) ... in fact, elmark headquarter is in m'sia one...

ceiling fans comes with the balancing kit, open the kit and will teach you how to balance the fan.

If i'm not wrong KDK ceiling fans doesn't comes with the balancing kit. ;)

cheers pal ;)

Bro kdk fans do no come with balancing kit

My KDK A11YS been running for a year. Was just wondering , do we need to get people to check it regularly?

Who can we call to check ? Any ideas?

Also anyone else using the A11YS? Does your fan make a sound when its running and there is wind from outside blowing in?

Mine is in the living room, sometimes when the wind is a bit stronger from the balcony, i notice the fan makes a sound. If i turn it off, I can see that the fan is slightly tilted. If we manually moveit back to balanced, the sound goes away. Is this normal?

Edited by kajua

oh really? I was there last nite, didnt notice....but saw they have some small designer fans near the counter ceiling...

will chk the place again, tks

saw on their website. can try emailing them for a quote.

single blade fan, saw in lightings.com.sg

oh really? I was there last nite, didnt notice....but saw they have some small designer fans near the counter ceiling...

will chk the place again, tks

Can someone tell me where can I buy below fan:

Ceilingfan1.jpg

Any idea the cost and is it a gd fan?

single blade fan, saw in lightings.com.sg