Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Hi all,

We just placed order for 4 Rega - Alpha ceiling fans from Eunos Warehouse last weekend, at the recommendation of the salesman. Wonder anyone here have got any experience to share for this make of fans? Was in second thoughts of changing them to the more common brands in the market. Delivery is required only in Jun 2009. Appreciate all comments / advice. Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Rune, I've PMed you liao, hope you'll save abit n buy me kopi ya lol kekeke..... :D

cheers n hv a nice day :yamseng:

Hi Bro,

Can PM me the supplier's contact and address. By the way, the ceiling fan you have is without lights. Do you know how much is the one with lights + installation + remote?

Thanks.

hi all ceiling fans buyer,

my market study find out, the best ceiling fan is KDK, other may consider crestar and amasco. All other small brands you must think twice.

all china and taiwan make provide life time warranty for motor but problem always in capacitor, repair cost around 60 to 70 dollars. 1/3 of the fan cost. therefore , buyer's should check how long warranty for capacitor, i know one brand only 3 months, just imaging the quality of their capacitor.

so far, beside kdk, only crestar claim their motor can run more than 50,000 hours.

therefore, look for a better brand, ex KDK. You may go to individal brand show room to see how the company function.

Hi,

Mind sharing with me the kdk contacts u may have gathered. I only know a shop at Kelantan Ln, Blk 30. TIA

Hi pal, I've PMed you liao, hope you'll save abit n buy me kopi ya lol kekeke..... :D

cheers :yamseng:

Hi Bro,

Appreciate if you could also pm me yr contacts. TIA :notti:

the fanco ff9 56" fan is indeed quite good after testing it wind and look wise.i like the black chrome colour the most.i think now can get it around $160-$180 need to check with my source to confirm.

hi all ceiling fans buyer,

my market study find out, the best ceiling fan is KDK, other may consider crestar and amasco. All other small brands you must think twice.

all china and taiwan make provide life time warranty for motor but problem always in capacitor, repair cost around 60 to 70 dollars. 1/3 of the fan cost. therefore , buyer's should check how long warranty for capacitor, i know one brand only 3 months, just imaging the quality of their capacitor.

so far, beside kdk, only crestar claim their motor can run more than 50,000 hours.

therefore, look for a better brand, ex KDK. You may go to individal brand show room to see how the company function.

Hi MickeyM,

I've PMed you liao.... hope it'll help you save abit..... :sport-smiley-018:

remember to buy me kopi lol heeeheee..... :D

cheers :drunk:

Hi bro,

Can you PM me the shop which you got your cheap fan from? Looking for a fan now.

Thanks for the help! :bow:

can try Elmark 48" LMD15 model , only selling S$85 with regulator, no installation, good for low ceiling. wind quite strong.

http://www.elmark.com.sg/local2.html

the pic in the website seems a tad too small..but i think it's the same ceiling fan that my parents-in-law were using now...my hub and i got this fan in our room and it works well. no sound and works well for us. anyway...my parents in law shifted to this current flat for 8 years already..and the fans were already there when they bought the flat from the previous owner. Thank god i found this fan cos' i wanted to install the same type in my own flat for my bed rooms. Frankly speaking the fan doesn't look that nice..but at least the design is simple and fuss free. The price of $85 is really attractive too.

Anyone know where i can get this fan for $85? Palacce of light?? or??

how much hv u bought bro??

Recently bought 2 Elmark Fan from Tai Yong. One for Living Rm and one for Study Rm with Light.

1762273_640x480.jpg

1762274_640x480.jpg

They did a great job installing and the balancing was done perfectly. :good:

For those interested in Monte Carlo fan, here's the pic of it mounted:

Picture367.jpg

Picture370.jpg

The wind was very good.

Elmark service superb and very punctual in delivery.

Hubby and me love the fan.

Even our ID likes it and asked us to recommend him the place to buy :)

Looks great, thinking of getting this for the living room.

What's the model # and how much did it costs you in all?

Did you buy it from their head office / showroom in Ubi?

Edited by simon7c

I recently purchase 2 units of aroma fans from royal falco. I find their product good and pricing wise is reasonable. Service wise is impeccable. Henry of Royal Falco is a honest and person will try hard to give his opinion what is best given the requirements of yr home. I bought Antique version, when delivered, the colors and details of the fans were much better than expected as it is a new batch with new a touch of silvery antique touch. Overall, it is very satisfactory.

Installation wise, I have several complaints. Royal Falco have several installers. There is one that does everything - kitchen/toiletry fittings and Fans (W Goh) and Fans only (Steven). My mistake is that I want a person that bundle both kitchen/ toiletry and fans installation. The feller (W Goh) manage to do the following and in the process almost manage to screw up 2 perfect looking fans.:

- Didnt do by pass of the fan regulator (can cause motor to breakdown as it is NOT covered under warranty)

- The cutting on fan upper cradle (on ceiling)

- Cables piercing out from the upper cradle

- Lower cradle mounting for lights not screwed tightly

- Poor cable management inside the upper cradle

- Chipped my beautiful white matt kitchen tiles when installing the kitchen rod

The above, as my other M&E contractor from a Electrical firms puts it as very was amateur and NO type of standard installation. This resulted very ugly looking installation.

Noticing the above, I went to see Henry personally, he sort out the above by offering (with his own cost) another contractor (Steven) to refit the installation. Steven manage to rectify all the above (except for the chipped tiles which he cant do anything about). I learned, this W Goh manage to screw a few other jobs.

I have no qualms about the service provide by Royal Falco, exceptionally good service, pricing, prompt. Would highly recommend anyone to buy from them. My only advice is to use Steven to install the fans. He did a very professional job in sorting the fans the way it should be.

PLEASE INSIST ON USING STEVEN TO INSTALL THE FANS.

I also got the Crestar AirVac. Total 4 units.

That Day 1 of the fan was not properly installed and it didnt work very well... call the customer service hotline and very promptly they repsonded with a service a few days later... super good service I must becoas after that service my wife call in another service becos she feels the fan a bit nosiy which i think is ok.... The service Hotline was professional and didnt even show face or get annoyed when my wife called for this 2nd servicing... :dancingqueen:

Just to share... :yamseng:

lights kits for all??

which size u got for room? my 54" airvac air flow can shut all windows and blast the ceiling fan