Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah the price went up so much :yamseng:

installation was $40 so fan price should be around $260 (as at jul 07)

ya loh applefreak, remembered the price you shared with me was much less...

think the aroma is good for bedroom

me using the aroma too, but got it last year jul so price a bit lower

slightly less than $300 including installation

IMG_1742.jpg

Oh so this is the aroma too?! I actually had my eyes on this exact model (wooden blades) a few weeks back. Saw it at Hong Tar for $320 or $328 can't rem. Giant retails this for $368. Didn't expect it to be the exact model in hanni's pictures (the white model). No wonder I see already I go :rofl:

Hanni, I'm now left with ceiling fan purchase still outstanding. Maybe I'll go take a look at the 60" that applefreak bought. :dancingqueen:

my bedrm ceiling fan require light.. living rm n dining may not need as i have L Box

think the aroma is good for bedroom

me using the aroma too, but got it last year jul so price a bit lower

slightly less than $300 including installation

IMG_1742.jpg

i will need 3 ceiling fans for my new place....thinking of using back KDK...but i know they dun come with lights....

hi commando,

we have been recce-ing for the 'perfect' ceiling fan for quite a while, looking for something modern without fancy light kits. the aroma attracted our attention since start but was quite put off by the price. after we got too bochap to recce some more we just closed one eye and paid hehe! the airtrek was also my impulse buy, still consoling myself it does suit our modern theme, lucky dh thinks it looks fine... wouldnt mind paying a bit more for another aroma in place, but too late.

I'm also looking at Amasco fan, 56" without lights AFH-80. Saw from catalog. Anyone bought this? Would like to know the power of this fan

Wah I was quoted $250 for the above fan. Too ex for one without lights. Anyone can recommend a shop that sells fans at competitive prices?

Hi,

I am looking for a ceiling fan with no lights, looks good with natural breeze (not too strong and unnatural pls)

any recommendations?

think my budget shd be below $500. pls advice :yamseng:

u can try browse kdk website.

i've saw one the latest model after AY11S .

Natural breeze kind.

I'm also looking at Amasco fan, 56" without lights AFH-80. Saw from catalog. Anyone bought this? Would like to know the power of this fan

Mine all 52". BTW was told 52" has the best price. The 40+" ones are more expensive than 52" and are usually use in condo rooms as their room usually smaller than HDB according to them (so maybe also try to chop the rich? :dribble:).

coz my living room is quite long, so 60" just nice

i don't know the model, i just told the uncle at tai yong that i want this colour motor with wooden blades :jawdrop:

Haha, usually when I pekcek with shopping I'll also just point at the item I want, bargain abit and take it. :dancingqueen: