Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

I'm also looking at Amasco fan, 56" without lights AFH-80. Saw from catalog. Anyone bought this? Would like to know the power of this fan

Edited by Commando

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I see, sorry for recommending the place. I recommended because my neighbourhood shop quote me Amasco 52" with lights at $200+, so I find them cheap. And he like quite nice also. Never asked the price for Fanco coz we like the Gut Metal color from Amasco. So looks like a bad place to take other brand from that shop.

No problem. I wanted the Amasco one also but they ran out of Gun Metal Color (they say) and I was quite irritated with finding fans, so I just bought on impulse without asking around for the prices. !!

Yeah. Without lights. Got it from Steven. Hahaha. The Amasco 52" without lights is $110. But I dun like the color, so chose a fanco one.

I see, sorry for recommending the place. I recommended because my neighbourhood shop quote me Amasco 52" with lights at $200+, so I find them cheap. And he like quite nice also. Never asked the price for Fanco coz we like the Gut Metal color from Amasco. So looks like a bad place to take other brand from that shop.

Your 52" fanco without lights? I got from them Amasco 52" with lights at $150 leh. Who you got it from?

Yeah. Without lights. Got it from Steven. Hahaha. The Amasco 52" without lights is $110. But I dun like the color, so chose a fanco one.

Wah. Then I got chop liao. 52" fanco for $200 at Palace of Lights. LOL

Your 52" fanco without lights? I got from them Amasco 52" with lights at $150 leh. Who you got it from?

coz my living room is quite long, so 60" just nice

i don't know the model, i just told the uncle at tai yong that i want this colour motor with wooden blades :P

got this fanco one with wooden blades

60" at $170 from tai yong :(

28-07-07_1507-1.jpg

whao 60"! 56" already quite strong. May I know what's the model? The other day I was at the fanco shop, the 56" was already $180.

Hi,

I am looking for a ceiling fan with no lights, looks good with natural breeze (not too strong and unnatural pls)

any recommendations?

think my budget shd be below $500. pls advice :notti:

I bought Crestar brand. Cant remember is 48' or 45'. No light but with remote control. Got it at my lighting shop. Got it for less than $300.

Hi,

I am looking for a ceiling fan with no lights, looks good with natural breeze (not too strong and unnatural pls)

any recommendations?

think my budget shd be below $500. pls advice :bangwall:

oo.. ok. sorry blur blur.. :D

The ceiling Fan how many Inch you had? and the Brand you bought? :D

I'm using Amasco 52" for rooms (x4) and living (x2) and dining (x1). At night we on no.1 to sleep, and haven't on aircon since move in on sat. A bit regret installing sys4 invertor but I know when the hotter months come I will appreciate the aircon still.

Err...I am referring to the accumulation of dust. So far the wooden blade the wind is also as strong (at least that is how I feel). Usually on no.2, at night sleep on no.1 only. Hardly on no.3 unless I am doing physical work on a hot day.

oo.. ok. sorry blur blur.. :dribble:

The ceiling Fan how many Inch you had? and the Brand you bought? :yamseng:

Err...I am referring to the accumulation of dust. So far the wooden blade the wind is also as strong (at least that is how I feel). Usually on no.2, at night sleep on no.1 only. Hardly on no.3 unless I am doing physical work on a hot day.

Hmm...my previous ones are the metal type, this time is the wooden type. My feel is not as fast as those standing fan. That is how my wife feel too.

Meaning as the metal blade will have more wind then wooden blade want? :yamseng: