Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Europe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, any good agencies to book the tour package for Europe with?

If not, which agency to avoid?

i think western europe is so advance u dun really need a agency to help you, u may cut cost too , book everything on line. get maps on line or at theriu Tourist info. save you a lot.

dun even need to book train tics in advance sure can get on the day.

Maybe can try Hong Thai travel, thier service not bad and the agency is quite big. They are located at Chinatown complex, think is on the 2nd or 3rd floor where most of the travel agencies are located.

i think western europe is so advance u dun really need a agency to help you, u may cut cost too , book everything on line. get maps on line or at theriu Tourist info. save you a lot.

dun even need to book train tics in advance sure can get on the day.

We were planning to go on tour first to get an overall feel of the places then next time we go, we just narrow down to one place F&E......:dancingqueen:

Maybe can try Hong Thai travel, thier service not bad and the agency is quite big. They are located at Chinatown complex, think is on the 2nd or 3rd floor where most of the travel agencies are located.

Thanks! My friend went with Hong Thai too and they are quite well-known for their Asian travels, I'm not sure about their european itineraries...shall check them out....:rofl:

i oso checking on europe tour...

where u going?

anybody heard insight?

I'm planning to go italy, france and switz side....ya i heard of insight....i looked at their packages too.....they are very ex leh....i think for the same itinerary, u would have better luck with the prices at other agencies...

I'm planning to go italy, france and switz side....ya i heard of insight....i looked at their packages too.....they are very ex leh....i think for the same itinerary, u would have better luck with the prices at other agencies...

really, i tot they are under budget tour package.

how much roughly for a europe trip? i amlooking at one too. but haven't searched around..

My friend went for a euro tripwith SA tours...she paid 3300+ for a 12D package....which i think is quite reasonable...but plus expenses i think u need to cough out at least another 3k...

book your own air tix (air france having promo at $800+). Then sign with an inland tour agency - contiki (age below 35, more fun/party, not quite honeymoon tour) or cosmo (slightly more ex than contiki but less than insight?). Or just DIY. Europe is very easy to go around by yourself and you save a lot more too!

book your own air tix (air france having promo at $800+). Then sign with an inland tour agency - contiki (age below 35, more fun/party, not quite honeymoon tour) or cosmo (slightly more ex than contiki but less than insight?). Or just DIY. Europe is very easy to go around by yourself and you save a lot more too!

Actually my company books trips on air france and all my colleagues complain the airline.

I was thinking of taking SQ....cos such long haul flights, i dun wana take risk...!!

Hmm....but if you plus the various hotel accomodation, also not cheap right? Tour more wu hua??

how which agency better?

ayayyaa airfrance sux, my angmoh colleagues oso complaints.

Think can try Hong Thai....or SA Tours....my friend went with SA and she said not bad.....can take the itinerary and compare...

so we shld budget tour package per person S$3300 + expenses S$3000 total : S$6300/per person?

I just checked Honeyworld tour agency at clifford centre and package for 14D Italy, Switz and Paris costs 3,930 incl travel insurance but excl taxes....taxes are abt 330, subject to changes, flying on SQ.....abit ex hor?

I just checked Honeyworld tour agency at clifford centre and package for 14D Italy, Switz and Paris costs 3,930 incl travel insurance but excl taxes....taxes are abt 330, subject to changes, flying on SQ.....abit ex hor?

package is it per couple or per person?