Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Europe

Hello! Yes, the Supersaver one is cheaper because of the following reasons:

1) Tourist-class hotels (vs Deluxe hotels in Premium brochure)

2) More options (meaning: you need to pay more when you're there to visit attractions)

3) Less hotel nights at each city (may be a little more hectic, i.e. change hotels every day)

If you can afford the Premium one, especially for a honeymoon, go for it! Don't forget to factor in all the optional tours you want to do (e.g. go up to Eiffel Tower - this costs money) because sometimes, it becomes more worthwhile to take the Premium brochure although upfront, it's a lot more expensive.

Ultimately, it really depends on yourself and your budget :)

Also, did you check if the tour you want is still available? Insight tours sell out very fast, especially during summer time! Lots of tours in June already sold out leh! :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, you can try the packages offer by CTC

[url Removed](Germany • Austria • Liechtenstein • Switzerland • France • Belgium • Holland)

[url Removed](ITALY: Rome • Pisa • Florence • Venice • Milan SWITZERLAND: Zermatt • Interlaken • Berne • Lucerne)

[Phantom : Advertising Link Removed]

Edited by Phantom

Hi all,

Any review for Dynasty travel?

I booked my honeymoon with them. 15D12N Italy, Switzerland and Paris. :notti:

Departing in September. but tour havent confirm bcos of group size. :unsure:

Hi all,

Any review for Dynasty travel?

I booked my honeymoon with them. 15D12N Italy, Switzerland and Paris. :notti:

Departing in September. but tour havent confirm bcos of group size. :unsure:

so early book tickets already? i am gg for my honeymoon in sep too, but still duno where shall we go. am i too late to book the tickets?

so early book tickets already? i am gg for my honeymoon in sep too, but still duno where shall we go. am i too late to book the tickets?

You're still considered early if you book now....can check with the agency...usually early birds are entitled to more discounts....best to book early...

I've already booked my Oct euro tour liao....:P

You're still considered early if you book now....can check with the agency...usually early birds are entitled to more discounts....best to book early...

I've already booked my Oct euro tour liao....:P

haha..ur so fast. Making me abit panick now already. Btw can share how much is your package?

haha..ur so fast. Making me abit panick now already. Btw can share how much is your package?

Haha no need panic, u still got alot of time...i think if you book now, still qualified for those early bird privileges....

I booked mine with ASA, 14D Italy, Switz and Paris...costs abt 4.2K+ incl taxes....the tour agency told us to prepare for optional tours, one opt tour will roughly costs abt SGD200+ per pax....da mn ex :(

Haha no need panic, u still got alot of time...i think if you book now, still qualified for those early bird privileges....

I booked mine with ASA, 14D Italy, Switz and Paris...costs abt 4.2K+ incl taxes....the tour agency told us to prepare for optional tours, one opt tour will roughly costs abt SGD200+ per pax....da mn ex :(

thx for all the info. think the next tour fair, i need to drop by there and book my package already..now still considering where to go. Either Korea or Europe ba..still looking around :drunk:

thx for all the info. think the next tour fair, i need to drop by there and book my package already..now still considering where to go. Either Korea or Europe ba..still looking around :drunk:

now Great Singapore Sale, might have good travel deals too....can start checking out now... :dancingqueen: