Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cyprusblade

Nytoh Doors

Looking for contacts to replace main door and nytoh room and toilet doors? Found the contact for Doors Plus: http://www.doorsplus.com.sg/

Any one bought anything from doors plus before? Any feedback on after sales service, installation? Any other contacts to recommend? Want to compare prices. TIA.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
You can get from here also

http://www.yontat.com.sg/

Went on sat and the sales person, a lady had this 'we owe u money face' not interested in doing sales of any kind. She quoted $900+ for 3x7 & 1x7 dimensions for front door veneer in walnut. Wonder if this is reasonable?

went to doorplus and found their doors are quite ex. was checking out at sungei kadut factory for direct sales....quoted average from cheapr range $160 to about $300++ for better range.

No $900+ is for the normal HDB approved ones since we're not a unit next to staircase or lift, not necessary to have fire rated door. Also went to doorplus yesterday and found it expensive as well, chlow, can tell me the sungei kadut address? Want to go and look as well. TIA!

Edited by cyprusblade

Hi Chlow,

Can i have the sungei kadut add as well? For doors, does the prices include the lockset & stopper? Or do i have to do the stopper separately?

Thanks!

i find doorplus a little on the pricey side too. but the guy (the boss i think) seems to be a really sincere guy. so maybe their doors are better for the price premium i really wouldn't know.

Hi Chlow,

Can i have the sungei kadut add as well? For doors, does the prices include the lockset & stopper? Or do i have to do the stopper separately?

Thanks!

i think should come with the lockset and stopper ya? doesn't quite make sense to not come with it, then have to find someone else to install it? kinda troublesome if like that.

Ya... dosent' make sense if separate. Was thinking of either lamintaing my current doors and chg the lockset instead of getting a new door which seems to be quite exp. !!

Some prices published by door suppliers are only for the cost of the doors, excluding installation and accessories. When you ask, make sure to clarify what are the things included in the price.

Went on sat and the sales person, a lady had this 'we owe u money face' not interested in doing sales of any kind. She quoted $900+ for 3x7 & 1x7 dimensions for front door veneer in walnut. Wonder if this is reasonable?

lol... my doors are from yontat via my contractor :P

Which doors did u get? Can see pic? Was wondering about the quality.

Main door:

YT-30A.jpg

Bedrooms door:

2A.jpg

Sorry no time take pic yet, busy moving :P

Edited by simeiz