Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest our-home

Hdb 4-room Corner Units (not With 3-room Units)

Guest our-home

I know that there are corner 4-room units together with 3-room units in a HDB block.

But are there corner 4-room units with 5-room flats? Which estates? Are there such blocks with this combination in the first place?

The corner units we've seen are mostly 5-room units. Too big for us ... Or in blocks with 3-room units (quite old already).

Thought it might be nice to stay in a corner unit for once, can open living room windows! After staying in common corridor unit for almost 18 years, windows always closed ...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Don't think so that there are any 4-rm corner units in blocks that have both 4-rms and 5-rms.

But you consider newer flats that's probably less than 10yrs old since some of these blocks have 4rm units that does not have windows at corridor... or even if have its 1-2 panels at the top, like air vent holes. If i'm not wrong, CCK and SK has some of such units.

I know that there are corner 4-room units together with 3-room units in a HDB block.

But are there corner 4-room units with 5-room flats? Which estates? Are there such blocks with this combination in the first place?

The corner units we've seen are mostly 5-room units. Too big for us ... Or in blocks with 3-room units (quite old already).

Thought it might be nice to stay in a corner unit for once, can open living room windows! After staying in common corridor unit for almost 18 years, windows always closed ...

Hi

Maybe u can state which area are u looking for? So that forumers can reply if they stay in that area.

Rgds!

Guest our-home

Wow! Really appreciate the responses! I've written down the estates so that hubby and I can go check them out in the coming weekends.

This forum is really a great source of info. Many thanks to all of you for sharing!

Hi

Maybe u can state which area are u looking for? So that forumers can reply if they stay in that area.

Rgds!

Hi, we don't have a specific area but have seen a few units in Serangoon North, Hougang and AMK, mostly corner 5-room units coz agent says 4-room corner units are very few and hard to find.

So now we want to be more adventurous and "explore" other parts of Singapore. The more areas, the merrier!

Wow! Really appreciate the responses! I've written down the estates so that hubby and I can go check them out in the coming weekends.

This forum is really a great source of info. Many thanks to all of you for sharing!

Hi, we don't have a specific area but have seen a few units in Serangoon North, Hougang and AMK, mostly corner 5-room units coz agent says 4-room corner units are very few and hard to find.

So now we want to be more adventurous and "explore" other parts of Singapore. The more areas, the merrier!

Hi,

Since u have consider Hougang and AMK, u can check out the in between Sengkang for these corner 4rooms unit, Blk 15x all corners for 4 and 5rms. Think fernvale 4xx all are corner units as well...

Great house hunting and may u find your dream house soon. Cheers!

Maine