Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eRiaM

Hc Design @ Balestier?

Hihi, anyone tried *spam* (HC) Design at Balestier Road before? They used to be at IMM but think they moved to Balestier last year or the year before..couldn't seem to find any thread on them in this forum thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Het eRiam,

i think u r refering 2 HC-Interior.

It is e Interior Design Arm of *spam* Design, which e reno license is registered under.

i had asked in forum b4, no reply :curse:

e package pricing seems reasonable 2 mi. Not e ex or cheap type.

I had spoke 2 e Design Manager. Overall, its a nice experience, did not waste my time.

If u kinda interested in them, jus go dn,

- ask abt e company profile & background

- request 2 view completed units (live or pix)

- let them noe ur Design Theme

- let them noe ur Requirements

- let them noe ur Budget.

Allow them some time (normally 1 wk), to work out e Propose Layout Plan & Quotation.

Then u can decide then.

:bangwall:

I just completed my renovation with HC interior. Very happy with the design, reasonable pricing and overall a very smooth process. ID is creative, friendly and responsible :notti:

From what I know, they had close down *spam* due to change of partnership. HC interior is open by one of the partners from *spam*, this was about a year ago thus not much info can be found in the forum.

sorry I STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDING this company

From what I know, they had close down *spam* due to change of partnership. HC interior is open by one of the partners from *spam*, this was about a year ago thus not much info can be found in the forum.

Frankly speaking, so what they close down due to change of parnership, they have to honour their words esp the 5 yr workmanship warranty thingy. Info not cannot be found, those dirty posts had been removed from sgbrides. THE WHOLE THREAD about them is now gone. luckily I still keep the no in my handphone, or else I also almost forget their company name.

Wanna know about workmanship? Just come to my mum's house and see it yourself. I still remember when I wrote this in the thread, they then reply my call and said whatever things I am not happy can call them and come down and fix it. Well, if they honoured their word, I wouldn't have come online and waste my time telling the whole world what really happened to my mum's house.

I just completed my renovation with HC interior. Very happy with the design, reasonable pricing and overall a very smooth process. ID is creative, friendly and responsible :D

Hi Torino,

Any pic to show? was tinking of HC also..got a quote from them n they offer free aircon n kitchen hob n hoob..any workmanship comment?

Guest sarahkoh

hmmm....

HardCore interior at balestier. their prices are quite reasonable. no offence but the guy who served us b4 didnt seem trustable. :D

jus my 2 cents worth

cheers

Hi Torino,

Any pic to show? was tinking of HC also..got a quote from them n they offer free aircon n kitchen hob n hoob..any workmanship comment?

Hi Sanji37, i m interested ingetting quote from them too...dun mind can u PM me the quotes for me for reference?

Hi Sanji37, i m interested ingetting quote from them too...dun mind can u PM me the quotes for me for reference?

Hi, has anyone heard about Joe from HC? Any value comments about him? :bath:

Hi, has anyone heard about Joe from HC? Any value comments about him? :bath:

Hi! i am also need some advice on this ID. anyone can help? btw i am new in this forum. :yamseng::yamseng:

Hi! i am also need some advice on this ID. anyone can help? btw i am new in this forum. :yamseng::yamseng:

hi, he is a good designer, getting a design from him is easy. However, price rather steep. :jawdrop:

Hi, if your are still interested in engaging the services of an ID then you might want to give my designer a call. Its probably best to use a firm that has an extensive portfolio of clients and I know they've had many notable residential projects and commercial clients like Parkway Health and The Concourse. You can email Anna at deluxebydesign@hotmail.com for more info on quotes, killiney rd showroom and portfolio. Hope this helps!