Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
baguana

Mr & Mrs Klick's Home

Hi Junkay,

We do have plan to have kids. That should be in 1 or 2 years' time. We'll convert the entertainment room into a baby room when he/she comes along. Moreover it's glass wall, easy to monitor... hehee... By the time the kids are older, we will probably get a new place. Hopefully if able, rent out the flat and collect rent... hehee... :notti: If not, we'll either laminate/frost the glass or build a wall! See how lah... :D

The two of us somehow ended liking the common bathroom better, so we shower and do most of our business there. :bath:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow...a very nice cosy home......how much is your reno cost in total?

Edited by virgo2829

Hi baguana,

Very nice completed house.. I believe Kenneth really did a good job for you. :good: He also just handover the house to us only last week.. :thumbs up:

By the way, may I know where did you get the clock and how much is it??

:yamseng:

Wow...a very nice cosy home......how much is your reno cost in total?

Inclusive of the electrical works, it came up to close to $40k.

Hi baguana,

Very nice completed house.. I believe Kenneth really did a good job for you. :good: He also just handover the house to us only last week.. :thumbs up:

By the way, may I know where did you get the clock and how much is it??

Oh, so have you moved into your new home?

I got the clock from a shop in Great World City. Can't remember the name. Is around $60 or $70+ I think.

You got any photos of your new place to share? :)

Hi Junkay,

We do have plan to have kids. That should be in 1 or 2 years' time. We'll convert the entertainment room into a baby room when he/she comes along. Moreover it's glass wall, easy to monitor... hehee... By the time the kids are older, we will probably get a new place. Hopefully if able, rent out the flat and collect rent... hehee... :notti: If not, we'll either laminate/frost the glass or build a wall! See how lah... :D

The two of us somehow ended liking the common bathroom better, so we shower and do most of our business there. :bath:

ahhh so you hoping to get a pte place huh? or migrate?

Your master toilet is nice what. Your house is nice. PARTY!!! Just one pointer though, you guys like cooking? Sooner or later you might wish for an opening in the glass beside the dining table. Just my 2 cents not dissing on ur lovely home.

Edited by Junkay

Definitely not migrating... Singapore is home... :D

If things go well, maybe a private property, but even if not, we're happy with good old HBD... hehee...

We don't cook very much and I don't foresee us doing so... but that was a good suggestion from you. :good: Thanks!

Inclusive of the electrical works, it came up to close to $40k.

Oh, so have you moved into your new home?

I got the clock from a shop in Great World City. Can't remember the name. Is around $60 or $70+ I think.

You got any photos of your new place to share? :)

Going to "move in" this weekend.. :D

Thanks for the info. Will go to GWC and check out the clock.

You got a pm.

Hi hippo!

Thanks! Have you moved in to you place already?

mine is only half way done.. taking my own sweet time to do.. prob at least another mth b4 everything looks ok.. update u.. maybe wil start a blog also.. haha

Another suggestion if I may is to add a drape or a curtain at the start of the mini walkway behind the dressing table. The reason being it might help cool your master faster at night and perhaps save electricity?

Cheers

nice reno..think we choosen the same flowery laminate but mine in white and beige

we have the similar tap in your MBR toilet, can i ask where you brought the mirrors? looking for something like that..still in the dilemma whether to get round or squarish..but both basin sqaurish, so square mirror look better? :dunno:

Wow... I really luv ur place... esp the MBR Toilet... btw, wat's the size of ur vanity? and ur kitchen cabinets are tinted glass or laminate only? My hubby luv yur study room. Hw much u paid for tt cushion rest area with the drawers? he wanted to do someting littat too...

Sorry, have been pretty busy lately so no time to reply here.

Another suggestion if I may is to add a drape or a curtain at the start of the mini walkway behind the dressing table. The reason being it might help cool your master faster at night and perhaps save electricity?

Cheers

Hi Junkay, thanks for the suggestion. We did think of that too... not so much for the cooling of the room at night (cos we don't usually sleep with the aircon on), but rather to cut out the light when the study room light is on.

nice reno..think we choosen the same flowery laminate but mine in white and beige

we have the similar tap in your MBR toilet, can i ask where you brought the mirrors? looking for something like that..still in the dilemma whether to get round or squarish..but both basin sqaurish, so square mirror look better? :dunno:

Hi Babytan, we didn't buy the mirrors separately. Both the mirrors in the bathrooms were provided by my ID. Personally, I think a round mirror will still go with your squarish basin. So what did you choose ultimately?

Wow... I really luv ur place... esp the MBR Toilet... btw, wat's the size of ur vanity? and ur kitchen cabinets are tinted glass or laminate only? My hubby luv yur study room. Hw much u paid for tt cushion rest area with the drawers? he wanted to do someting littat too...

Hi Yenming, my vanity top is pretty small. Would have liked it to be bigger, but the bathroom's really small to start with, so we could only build a small one. It's probably around... 90-100 cm? For the kitchen cabinets, the top parts are all black mirrors. The lower cabinets are all plain off-white laminates. If you cook much, then probably not too good an idea to have too much glass or mirror in the kitchen. :)

Hi Baguana,

ic... at least ur vanity is nice despite small size. Btw, do u still rem hw much u did for the below settee rest area with those drawers?? my hubby was thinking of doing tt as well.

DSC_8729.jpg

Entertainment room