Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sanjing

Washer And Dryer Recommendation

hi everyone, I am a little lost on this one. At first, I decide on Electrolux. But someone told me european is hard to maintain. When it breaks down, problem will come, with or without warranty.

Can anyone with these brands give me their comments and recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi everyone, I am a little lost on this one. At first, I decide on Electrolux. But someone told me european is hard to maintain. When it breaks down, problem will come, with or without warranty.

Can anyone with these brands give me their comments and recommendations? Thanks in advance.

As long as its a combi of washer and dryer, breaking down is always a problem irrespective of brand. I think more popular brand for washer/dryer is korean LG.

As long as its a combi of washer and dryer, breaking down is always a problem irrespective of brand. I think more popular brand for washer/dryer is korean LG.

does that mean that combi washer and dryer is not a good idea, compared to individual washer and dryer?

anyone used dryer brands like Brandt, Maytag, or whirlpool?

Definitely not a good idea to get a combi. Combi usually can only dry half the load... so it is silly... cause when you wash 5kg... you ideally want to dry 5kg as well... if you can only dry half... then u have to spend twice the drying time.

Somemore it is usually more ex.

If you have the space... do go for two separate machines.

does that mean that combi washer and dryer is not a good idea, compared to individual washer and dryer?

I had a Brandt front load washer and dryer. Lasted me about 7years and died. Than I got the Thomson washer and dryer (slim version) passed to me by my brother which they have used for about 8-9 years. I continue to use it for another 2 years. The washer died but the dryer still using. Just bought a Brandt slim dryer. Like it slim and I can put them side by side in my small service balcony. :ph34r:

Don't know why but always prefer continental than asian type washer. :)

I need recommendation for a front-load washer:

1. Budget $1500

2. 6.5 kg to 8.5 kg

3. Water saving features

4. Quiet

5. No need to have dryer features cause will be getting a separate dryer later

6. Looks nice. Preferably silver colour or stainless-steel color exterior, but optional

1. Budget $1500

2. 6.5 kg to 8.5 kg

3. Water saving features

4. Quiet

6. Looks nice. Preferably silver colour or stainless-steel color exterior, but optional

does this fit the bill? i think the model won some award or something for water saving. 7.5kg. 1200rpm (clothes will be 70% dry, just need one day air dry)

Ariston Aqualtis AQXXF 129

aqxxf129zd5.jpg

Edited by latitude

any reviews on the LG washer cum dryer? Gain city quoted me $999....and i went ahead to confirm it as best denki is selling it at $1099...

For your price range think you can get the made-in-Germany Bosch washing machines, will have a ton of washing programs, A+ water savings and german tech and build quality. Only thing is they come in white :)

1. Budget $1500

2. 6.5 kg to 8.5 kg

3. Water saving features

4. Quiet

does this fit the bill? i think the model won some award or something for water saving. 7.5kg. 1200rpm (clothes will be 70% dry, just need one day air dry)

Ariston Aqualtis AQXXF 129

aqxxf129zd5.jpg

Where to get this model? How much?

I got the LG dryer cum washer, its rather good for the price, the clothes are ald quite dry after washing, doesnt really require drying. I guess compared to my mil's top load, it uses less water clothes are dryer.