Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sanjing

Washer And Dryer Recommendation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
any comments on the LG14331a, dryer cum washer...

is it working as good?

thanks

I just bought from Gain City @ $959. Delivering only in Nov. So also not sure good or not. How much and where did u see this model?

I just bought from Gain City @ $959. Delivering only in Nov. So also not sure good or not. How much and where did u see this model?

Hi, i just bought the same washer /dryer at gain city. Also deliver in Nov. paid $919 for it cos i bought a fridge and aircon as well.

hi,

i have correct my above post.

i thought most frontload washer the door open to the left side. so for my case if i place to the right side which mean it open around 90 degree

anyway i have purchase Thomson TX-928N

Was wondering if anyone had bought Miele W562 Prestige Plus (Made in Germany) washing machine? Was highly recommended when I shopped at Best Denki on this German brand. It's very costly at $1788 (RCP). Seems like paying a lot for a washer but all parts are made in Germany and only Best Denki and Harvey Norman are the only agents selling this brand. Any feedback from the forumers here?

i saw the Miele honeycomb washing machine and Miele honeycomb condenser dryer. both 6kg. promo package at Plaza Singapore Best Denki at $3888

Miele also sell in CK Tang.. Miele are made in Germany.. if u compare like with Bosch made in germany model, the price still ok.

Miele W562 Prestige Plus is not using honeycomb drum.

Miele honeycomb drum is patent by Miele and it is say to be better than the rest. Even Bosch n Electrolux try to do something similar like honeycomb still can't beat.

For me i prefer topload using drum.. so i get Thomson Topload

u can check this thread

http://www.singaporebrides.com/cgi-bin/for...ow.cgi?409/1982

Edited by steventay

i saw the Miele honeycomb washing machine and Miele honeycomb condenser dryer. both 6kg. promo package at Plaza Singapore Best Denki at $3888

Miele also sell in CK Tang.. Miele are made in Germany.. if u compare like with Bosch made in germany model, the price still ok.

Miele W562 Prestige Plus is not using honeycomb drum.

Miele honeycomb drum is patent by Miele and it is say to be better than the rest. Even Bosch n Electrolux try to do something similar like honeycomb still can't beat.

For me i prefer topload using drum.. so i get Thomson Topload

u can check this thread

http://www.singaporebrides.com/cgi-bin/for...ow.cgi?409/1982

The honeycomb series is good but quoted price is too high end for me. Was wondering if it is worthwhile getting the cheapest Miele versus a better Electrolux model - EWF 1090 (now selling at $1299)?

Edited by tower

The honeycomb series is good but quoted price is too high end for me. Was wondering if it is worthwhile getting the chepest Miele versus a better Electrolux model - EWF 1090 (now selling at $1299)?

i am told the cheapest Miele still very good.. and durable.

u can post in SB forum and ask.... more Miele user there...

i am told the cheapest Miele still very good.. and durable.

u can post in SB forum and ask.... more Miele user there...

of course a miele is always forever better!(as their logo suggests)

ewf 1090 electrolux is made in thailand,1000rpm.Although the drum load suggests 8kg,its size per capacity only suggests a 60l drim capacity.Whereas any miele machines in the market has at least a 56l drum capacity.And the miele model u mentioned is a 6kg washing machine.My mum stays in ardmore park,and she has the miele oven and washing machine built in since 10yrs back.The washing machine is only 5kg washing capacity and without the honeycomb drum.She washes 2 times a day,and now its still going strong!I've already decided to replace the miele w562 for her,as I'm afraid there will not be any promotion model that costs less than $2000 when that old german finally decides to retire!

Yeah if there is anything that you think u will always get back what it's worth paying for,its definitely a miele!

Go for the plunge now!

And I would like to add, don't be conned by stupid singaporean sales man who says the honeycomb drum washing machine is a higher end machine,as compared to traditional drum of miele washing machines.(low end) as quoted by departmental stores salesmen.The honeycomb only came ino existence like a few years back and prior to that,the miele has always been known as the best and most durable(20yrs expectancy) washing machine make anywhere.So save the money on the honeycomb model(unless its the same price) and get the w562 instaed!

of course a miele is always forever better!(as their logo suggests)

ewf 1090 electrolux is made in thailand,1000rpm.Although the drum load suggests 8kg,its size per capacity only suggests a 60l drim capacity.Whereas any miele machines in the market has at least a 56l drum capacity.And the miele model u mentioned is a 6kg washing machine.My mum stays in ardmore park,and she has the miele oven and washing machine built in since 10yrs back.The washing machine is only 5kg washing capacity and without the honeycomb drum.She washes 2 times a day,and now its still going strong!I've already decided to replace the miele w562 for her,as I'm afraid there will not be any promotion model that costs less than $2000 when that old german finally decides to retire!

Yeah if there is anything that you think u will always get back what it's worth paying for,its definitely a miele!

Go for the plunge now!

And I would like to add, don't be conned by stupid singaporean sales man who says the honeycomb drum washing machine is a higher end machine,as compared to traditional drum of miele washing machines.(low end) as quoted by departmental stores salesmen.The honeycomb only came ino existence like a few years back and prior to that,the miele has always been known as the best and most durable(20yrs expectancy) washing machine make anywhere.So save the money on the honeycomb model(unless its the same price) and get the w562 instaed!

If you are looking into miele washing machines, please pay attention to its cycle time. I was put off after been told it took 2 hour to wash...... bought brandt wfk1248a + vap831e instead

btw, i was also told that the honeycomb drum is good in the sense that it's very gentle which means if you have all the high class clothes, yes, honeycomb drum will care them better. On the other hand, if you just wash jeans etc, normal drum may wash them cleaner.

Edited by m12345y

If you are looking into miele washing machines, please pay attention to its cycle time. I was put off after been told it took 2 hour to wash...... bought brandt wfk1248a + vap831e instead

btw, i was also told that the honeycomb drum is good in the sense that it's very gentle which means if you have all the high class clothes, yes, honeycomb drum will care them better. On the other hand, if you just wash jeans etc, normal drum may wash them cleaner.

Those salesmen again.. The only mode where a miele will wash more than 1 hour is the cottons load full.It will cut short the originsl 1hr45min wash time during the cycle as it senses the aappropriate time it takes to wash.I always washes less than 75min even when I use the cottons cycle,maybe my cottons are not too heavy.The brandt opti 45min wash is a half load wash,of course it takes 45min.

But you are right in a sense that nowadays most front load washer take longer time to wash as they are conforming to european environmental concerns in saving water and electricity.So as less water is used to rinse your clothes,more time is needed.In any case,the 2 hrs mentioned is rubbish. Download the manual online and you will know.