Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
linggie

Our New House @ Jalan Membina

Chelsea lightings at Jurong East, opp Chinese Garden MRT

Oh ya, I know a few forummers are goin States, my hubby just got his Wii for USD 289, he said it is cheaper ( I am not sure of the price locally).

too bad kitchenaid cant work with our voltage, KA is cheaper in US also!

with the current exchange rate... it's very very much chaper :bow:

can help to buy 1 for me? :P

haha Kelvin, you have to wait 1 year for us to come bk before u get to play your Wii :P

I reme my hubby telling me, 1 person can only buy 1 set, his friends went to buy just to sell on EBay

I only saw this topic upon looking back at the thread, I bought a Wii for US$249, it comes with a Wiimote, Nunchuck and Wii Sports. You can get Wii Play (Teaches you the basics of Wii Controls) and it comes with a Wiimote controller for US$49.99 and an extra nunchuck for US19.99, totalling up to ~US$320 for the equivalent set you can get in Singapore for about S$659 at challenger. The excellent exchange rate will make it about ~S$450 (or lesser) but the Wii is kinda hard to get in US, perpetually sold out at the stores and people are ripping us off on eBay. My friends didn't manage to buy the Wii in the end, sold out when they got there if not I can get them to sell to any interested parties.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Bought:

A 3D goldfish Protrait- $350 http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/nhuiling/P6260801.jpg

Tempur Queen Combi Mattress-20cm @ $2000

Samsung system 3 -$1600

EF hob and hood-$420 including installation

14 lights- $540 incl installation

Hi Ling,

I've checked out the 3D goldfish portrait and it's beautiful! I'm looking for something like that for my guest bedroom. Where did you get them?

KK

Hi Ling,

I've checked out the 3D goldfish portrait and it's beautiful! I'm looking for something like that for my guest bedroom. Where did you get them?

KK

Hi KK,

We bought it in Taiwan, we loved it too! We bought it and lugged around Taiwan hahaha abit crazy

Hi KK,

We bought it in Taiwan, we loved it too! We bought it and lugged around Taiwan hahaha abit crazy

Thanks, Ling for your reply and I shall bear it in mind to look out for it when we are next in Taiwan. As for the lugging around bit, that brought a smile to my face as it reminded me of the time when we bought a luggage in Pattaya. My man lugged it back to our hotel, refusing to take the tutu as it was within walking distance [to him!] Imagine walking with a luggage from Tanglin Mall to Plaza Singapura.

DSC00042.jpg

Hmm what shld i do for the small window? is it weird to have roman blind beside full curtains?

DSC00042.jpg

Hmm what shld i do for the small window? is it weird to have roman blind beside full curtains?

Hello ling

hmm.. think it's ok as long as the design of the fabric is the same or matching. seem to have seen something like that in a magazine b4. in fact, i think it'll be nicer to have roman blinds beside full curtains than to have 2 sets of curtains. This is what i feel la. Hehe. =)

I have bought a string and two hooks. The string abit elastic like rubber. One for my air con door, and one for the enterance door (mbr). Then buy those colour strings.

DSC00042.jpg

Hi Linggie

Nice kitchen cabinet!:dancingqueen:

I remembered last week (is it), still empty, now kitchen cabinet up!:dancingqueen:

That is really fast!!

Can come down to take a look this sat?

I call you first?

HAPPY

need to do fast fast loh, 1 more month to my departure liao

yeah the top now is post-form top, cheapest option heh

Actually i dun need to go till next week but i might go down ard 4 plus, will let you know if I m down.

now pending curtains and plumbering...

and your gate uncle contacts =)

Edited by linggie