Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

anyone got any idea where i can get to make platforms that can include storages/drawers and if possible a pull up study table?

Thanks in advance

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

anyone got any idea where i can get to make platforms that can include storages/drawers and if possible a pull up study table?

Thanks in advance

Renovation contractors or you can try carpenters from those neighborhood furniture shop...

I have a cosy corner platform...but I din't make any storage below them...hehe...

Think it is possible to customise...just ask your contractor....or find a skilled carpenter....

:notti:

Jetfire, you can try systemind if they're within your budget. They have those zen like platform which consist of squares that are mainly for storage and sometimes a table that's hidden within.. Only can be opened up with a rubber knob that can be removed and fixed into another square to open. Saw this at millenia walk before.

Here's the link below.

http://www.designtray.com/product.htm

Jetfire, you can try systemind if they're within your budget. They have those zen like platform which consist of squares that are mainly for storage and sometimes a table that's hidden within.. Only can be opened up with a rubber knob that can be removed and fixed into another square to open. Saw this at millenia walk before.

Here's the link below.

http://www.designtray.com/product.htm

thks bunbun,i did look it up

and a million thks for the rest of u guys suggestions

thks bunbun,i did look it up

and a million thks for the rest of u guys suggestions

I used systemind for my place, and I find it pretty good, albeit a bit pricey in my opinion.

I used systemind for my place, and I find it pretty good, albeit a bit pricey in my opinion.

Hi l_club23,

How is the systemind product price like? could u pls advice? Thanks.

Hi l_club23,

How is the systemind product price like? could u pls advice? Thanks.

Mine cost about $1600 consists of 2 full blocks and 5 half-blocks if I remember correctly.

Edited by l_club23

Mine cost about $1600 consists of 2 full blocks and 5 half-blocks if I remember correctly.

Hi l_club23

In total, how many full size boxes did u use, how about the height of the boxes,

appreciate your advice. Thanks.

Hi l_club23

In total, how many full size boxes did u use, how about the height of the boxes,

appreciate your advice. Thanks.

Like I said, 2 full-sized boxes and 5 half-sized boxes. Mine is 10 inch height I think.

Like I said, 2 full-sized boxes and 5 half-sized boxes. Mine is 10 inch height I think.

oic not that big quite cheap 1.6k compare to mine which is bigger is around 3k :)

i havent confirm with them yet due to the pricing

oic not that big quite cheap 1.6k compare to mine which is bigger is around 3k :good:

i havent confirm with them yet due to the pricing

Their pricing is fixed, cannot reduce by much, if at all... The most can ask them throw in some freebies I think.

Their pricing is fixed, cannot reduce by much, if at all... The most can ask them throw in some freebies I think.

is it what freebies u had can share share?

Ya I agree with I_club23 on systemind being pricey for storage. I'd enquired there last time about the price and my jaw literally dropped! It's almost 2-3k just for a bed platform. That was their quote as we'd did consider such space saving features. I can't remember how they worked out the quote though as it was like long ago.