Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Spray Paint Over Toilet Tiles

Hi all

I 'm doing the faith coat from the company mentioned here!

Toady first day,. will see how it looks and put up some pics ya

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all

I 'm doing the faith coat from the company mentioned here!

Toady first day,. will see how it looks and put up some pics ya

hi ane,

i'm also considering faith coat cost of budget constraint and my toilets tiles are still ok, those supplied by hdb upgrading.

any problems with faith coat so far? any pics to show?

sigh, i would not have considered had not the contractor quote me $5k for doing ONE toilet. Hack and laying new floor and wall tiles.

Still looking for better reasonable quote.

Hi ahjane, I've done the spray paint on my kitchen n toilets flooring and wall (not with Faith Coat). Very satisfy will the job done. Moreover it can had level of roughness like homo tiles or smoothness like normal tiles. Now they got wide range of colors and patterns (more than 100+ to choose from)

p1000399c.jpg

The common toilet

p1000413.jpg

Master bedroom toilet

p1000409n.jpg

The store room

p1000398.jpg

The kitchen

Edited by jaskel

Hi ahjane, I've done the spray paint on my kitchen n toilets flooring and wall (not with Faith Coat). Very satisfy will the job done. Moreover it can had level of roughness like homo tiles or smoothness like normal tiles. Now they got wide range of colors and patterns (more than 100+ to choose from)

p1000399c.jpg

The common toilet

p1000413.jpg

Master bedroom toilet

p1000409n.jpg

The store room

p1000398.jpg

The kitchen

looks very well done, can pm me the contact? thks in advance

p1000399c.jpg

The common toilet

p1000413.jpg

Master bedroom toilet

p1000409n.jpg

The store room

p1000398.jpg

The kitchen

oh wow!! this is the first time i saw something like this....great job done...

can i check how much did you spend? i'm also trying to cut down on the cost of hacking and tiling!!

i also found out about this when i visited luxury living 09 last sat. but i heard some feedbacks that the paint job will peel, anyone experience it before?

i was at the luxury living also...but didn't see their booth...or mayb i was too intimidated by all the sales person there...

juz wanted to get out of the place fast...hehe

i was at the luxury living also...but didn't see their booth...or mayb i was too intimidated by all the sales person there...

juz wanted to get out of the place fast...hehe

faith coat booth is on the left. think i'll go this sat to get more details.

maybe you could try calling up xtoria for quotation of epoxy coating over tiles. Their company should still be around ba. i tink.

<removed>

maybe you could try calling up xtoria for quotation of epoxy coating over tiles. Their company should still be around ba. i tink.

Sam(from Xtoria Marketing) : 96706240

thks for the contact, will call him to find out more details

will such companies cover scratches or polish the existing tiles first before they apply paint? I thought of overlaying, but also worried that the new tiles will come off, water may seep thru the old tiles and cause rotting..

Hi jaskel...can pm me the contact for above? Thnx.

Hi people,

Would like to ask, my new flat's floor tiles is ceramic.. some with holes due to heavy objects dropping on it... can spray paint fill the holes?

Thanks thanks!

oh wow!! this is the first time i saw something like this....great job done...

can i check how much did you spend? i'm also trying to cut down on the cost of hacking and tiling!!

By the way this is not eproxy paint as eproxy can peel off whereas this won't. It sediment floor and texture wall paint.

Hi people,

Would like to ask, my new flat's floor tiles is ceramic.. some with holes due to heavy objects dropping on it... can spray paint fill the holes?

Thanks thanks!

think can use white cement to patch up the cracks and then use very fine sandpaper to finish up the works but then I think its not an easy job and takes lots of patience. Initially wanted to do it but after moving in for 1 month, too lazy to do it and also the hair line cracks does not bother me much now.