Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Spray Paint Over Toilet Tiles

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi kal el,

had PM u the contact. :good:

Hi Jaskel,

Your floor and wall tiles look great

Thank you for sharing the pictures=)

Could you also PM me the contact of your contractor please? Thank you.

Just to share< when i first move into my resales flat, i also tried to paint epoxy paint on my master room toilet wall myself

as it was the original small white color tiles

E smell was unbearable and the effect was uneven....maybe i was not skilled and we did it at nitez

Now, 2 yrs later....i wanted to do a bit of small revamp and would like to find out more options

Thank you

Hi Jaskel,

Your floor and wall tiles look great

Thank you for sharing the pictures=)

Could you also PM me the contact of your contractor please? Thank you.

Just to share< when i first move into my resales flat, i also tried to paint epoxy paint on my master room toilet wall myself

as it was the original small white color tiles

E smell was unbearable and the effect was uneven....maybe i was not skilled and we did it at nitez

Now, 2 yrs later....i wanted to do a bit of small revamp and would like to find out more options

Thank you

Hi Mimi,

Had PM u the contact. :)

where can i find those spray paint over toilet tiles? DIY or what?

i havent got key wanna know.

where can i find those spray paint over toilet tiles? DIY or what?

i havent got key wanna know.

The products used I don't think can DIY. Better to get a professional to do it. :)

水水只是问问.一分钱一分货.有大把时间

Hi Dean please do not get me wrong or maybe I misunderstood you question - DIY or what? cos I do not want u to spend $ and the end result may not look good. Look to me that u prefer or experience DIY, u can of course go and get the spray paint yourself.

Maybe hardware shop do sell eproxy spray paint, maybe not. But for the paint I'm using, I will need to ask my contractor on it cos they are not eproxy paint.

From the website I did a rescreah, Remmers in singapore do did this type of spray paint, u can go and ask them also.

Edited by jaskel

Hi Dean, u can go to this website myhometown as one of the forumer who DIY his own 3 room flat now. U can ask him for advise or lobang u may need.

Hi Dean, u can go to this website myhometown as one of the forumer who DIY his own 3 room flat now. U can ask him for advise or lobang u may need.

i just asking...let professional do better. I got floorplan. havent got key havent 1st appointment so it still early.

current staying at 4rm flat 3 toilet 2 unit share 1 lift but dun know use what to remove dirty stain for flooring. still newbie. don't know household thing...

Edited by dean

By the way this is not eproxy paint as eproxy can peel off whereas this won't. It sediment floor and texture wall paint.

Hi Jaskel, can you pls pm me the contact?

Hi jaskel,

It is really very nice . Can you PM the contact to me also .

I am very frustrated with my common toilet after moving in. I want to paint them since cannot afford to overlay them .

Thanks in advance .

Hi Jaskel,

can i have the contacts for the spray painting contractor? and how much you spent for it? thanks in advance : )

regards

Hi ahjane, I've done the spray paint on my kitchen n toilets flooring and wall (not with Faith Coat). Very satisfy will the job done. Moreover it can had level of roughness like homo tiles or smoothness like normal tiles. Now they got wide range of colors and patterns (more than 100+ to choose from)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3820/p1000399c.jpg

The common toilet

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6900/p1000413.jpg

Master bedroom toile

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6955/p1000409n.jpg

The store room

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img382.imageshack.us/img382/8085/p1000398.jpg

The kitchen

Hi Jaskel,

Could you PM also with the spray painting contractor details?

Thank you! :D

Hi Jaskel

Can I have the contact this as well ?