Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Spray Paint Over Toilet Tiles

Hi Jaskel,

thanks for your information. Have another enquiry.

After the painting, how will the surface be? can we still c the small tiles? Because i browsed through your blog and realised that your bathroom floor doesnt look like tile and couldnt see any tile shape. (Please correct me if i am wrong).

Because really have limited budget so dont think will hack the toilet floor n wall so now looking for the cheapest and nicest alternative way to do the toilet. If it is nice, wil consider kitchen also...

thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Jaskel,

thanks for your information. Have another enquiry.

After the painting, how will the surface be? can we still c the small tiles? Because i browsed through your blog and realised that your bathroom floor doesnt look like tile and couldnt see any tile shape. (Please correct me if i am wrong).

Because really have limited budget so dont think will hack the toilet floor n wall so now looking for the cheapest and nicest alternative way to do the toilet. If it is nice, wil consider kitchen also...

thanks.

Hi howeas,

After painting, the surface is rough for floor, smooth for walls. U still can see the shape of the tiles, or maybe u can take a look at my place. :D

hi guys,

juz to share with u guys,

my aunty recently juz done up her hse kitchen n toilet wall n floor tiles with an package price of $4500. quite nice and took only less then a week.

too bad i juz finished reno for my hse if not i can save abit.... :bangwall:

anyway think it quite cheap so juz to share with u guys...

cheers!!

Hi Jaskel,

I am planning to add some colors onto my existing homogenous tiles in living area. Planning to only do partial area so I can segregate my dining area from living area. Is this tiles painting suitable for living area? I intend to do the smooth surfacing for my tiles. Can you PM me the contact?

Thanks load.

Hi howeas,

After painting, the surface is rough for floor, smooth for walls. U still can see the shape of the tiles, or maybe u can take a look at my place. :D

• Like 1

Hi Jaskel,

I am planning to add some colors onto my existing homogenous tiles in living area. Planning to only do partial area so I can segregate my dining area from living area. Is this tiles painting suitable for living area? I intend to do the smooth surfacing for my tiles. Can you PM me the contact?

Thanks load.

Not suitable at all...

Thanks Jaskel.

Over the weekend I was at Kovan Shopping Centre came across someone selling his service which looks similar to the toilet tiles spraying thingy. The man called himself Ah Boy and has tatoo all over his body. He quoted a promotional price of $1.1K for 2 toilets floor tiles. He claimed his spraying is permanent and non-porous.

Is this the same product?

Not suitable at all...

Thanks Jaskel.

Over the weekend I was at Kovan Shopping Centre came across someone selling his service which looks similar to the toilet tiles spraying thingy. The man called himself Ah Boy and has tatoo all over his body. He quoted a promotional price of $1.1K for 2 toilets floor tiles. He claimed his spraying is permanent and non-porous.

Is this the same product?

Yes...it the same product...

Will PM u the contact.

The Pricing is as follow;

HDB

single area

floor toilet - $1000

floor kitchen - $1500

wall toilet - $1600

wall kitchen - $2400

double area

2 toilet floor - $1500

1 kitchen 1 toilet floor - $1900

2 toilet wall - $2400

1 kitchen 1 toilet wall - $3000

Package promo

2 toilet 1 kitchen floor - $2200

2 toilet 1 kitchen wall - $3600

This is what I know at presently moment, got it from the contractor. :yamseng:

hi can i have yr contact pls...thxs... :)

Will PM u the contact.

The Pricing is as follow;

HDB

single area

floor toilet - $1000

floor kitchen - $1500

wall toilet - $1600

wall kitchen - $2400

double area

2 toilet floor - $1500

1 kitchen 1 toilet floor - $1900

2 toilet wall - $2400

1 kitchen 1 toilet wall - $3000

Package promo

2 toilet 1 kitchen floor - $2200

2 toilet 1 kitchen wall - $3600

This is what I know at presently moment, got it from the contractor. :yamseng:

hi,

i would like to do this for my toilets too.

Faith Coat from Lorong 37 quoted me $450/toilet for HDB at Expo show. looks like quite cheap. not sure about the quality.

have anyone tried them?

thanks.

Hey jaskel,

Could you please pm me the contact as well as the price you spent on yours? Thanks~!

Hi ahjane, I've done the spray paint on my kitchen n toilets flooring and wall (not with Faith Coat). Very satisfy will the job done. Moreover it can had level of roughness like homo tiles or smoothness like normal tiles. Now they got wide range of colors and patterns (more than 100+ to choose from)

p1000399c.jpg

The common toilet

p1000413.jpg

Master bedroom toilet

p1000409n.jpg

The store room

p1000398.jpg

The kitchen

Hi jaskel, DLIM, and everyone,

Please pm me the contractor number introduced by jaskel...

Thanks so much.

U all can just call me or PM me or view it to see u like it not 1st before deciding.