Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
imidazole

Home Guide Vs Spacedefine

Hi, I am looking for a reliable and reasonable ID, so far shortlisted these two companies. . Has anyone heard of them? Or use any of their IDs?

So confuse, dont know which one to choose....... :sport-smiley-004:

Can some kind soul pls enlighten? :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, I am looking for a reliable and reasonable ID, so far shortlisted these two companies. . Has anyone heard of them? Or use any of their IDs?

So confuse, dont know which one to choose....... :)

Can some kind soul pls enlighten? !!

Hi, I just start doing my reno with Home Guide... Maybe you can wait until i finish my reno... then let u know my feedback

Hi, I just start doing my reno with Home Guide... Maybe you can wait until i finish my reno... then let u know my feedback

Halo,

Thank u for replying..... i have confirm my reno with home guide as well.... finally decided to sign with them because i quite like their design n they willing to work within my budget.......n i think they are v sincere.

Spacedefine is good n very strong in their design but i think they got too many ideas and we will have probs later trying to fix everythg the fengshui master say n his design....... But i like their concept a lot. They are v unique and different from the crowd... good choice if u gg to try somethg new n bold.

There is one company i shant name

expect delays

Expect unreasaonably long schedules

expect corner cutting

expect poor cheapie kind of ideas

expect sloppy attitudes

the bombshell comes when you inspect the misshappened screws, the cheap finishing, the irregular features walls , the dirty palster ceilings, the ............arrrgh.not cheapp too

Dear lasapienzals,

OMG!! :bangwall: I hope the company u mention is not the one that i picked!! I just paid 10% deposit...............

So worry now...........

:yamseng:

Since you pay ur deposit in already.... dun worry too much.... just follow do it...

which id u sign up with?

Wah.... lasapienzals sure has bad experience with this company...... But I believe my ID is not the same as his........I already pay 10% deposit.... so i guess i have to stick to the decision now...... :dancingqueen:

Will update on the forum again whether my ID did a good job or not.........

Thanks pal

One of them is my ID. Job has just completed and I've taken over the keys last Sat. I won't recommend the ID as I encountered delays (about 2 months) and shoddy workmanship. The good thing is they are willing to compensate their wrong doing with other FOC jobs but I would rather not have these.

Thats very sad........I just talk to my ID she told me there wont be any delays.... haiz i also dont knw......... May I knw who is ur ID? How long do they take to finish renovating ur house?

Busy packing/unpacking last week. After moving in, found more items need to touch up. Sigh!

hi seaview.. i am begining to doubt my choice... well... actually now they are half-way through the renovations and i have found that they keep telling me that many works need extra payment :(

some things like extra lighting point needs $$ and after dismantling my wardrobe they say need to vanish the parque and need $$ they have charge me another additional 2k on those excluding the parque vanish and the pulling of scv point..... i tot that was all included in the contract.

i feel like cheated..... and then now they asking for another 1k plus for other thgs.... My question was.. how come they never tell me in the first place that need to add so many $$ on top of the contract i have sign....

1st contract : 25k plus.. and 2nd one 1.9k and now the third one!! 1.6k!:P Was thinking if i should terminate altogether and ask someone else to take over from here!! Its ridiculous . altogether the whole house renovation comes up to almost 29K!

And they were telling me that other ID firms that quotated me 27k did not include all electrical works.... i feel that they are doing the same as well.....

I should have choosen spacedefine in the first palce.... kind of regret...... I just told them about my feelings yesterday.. still waiting for them to reply me.

Am i the only one with this problem????

seaview,may i knw who is ur ID?

I havent seen the workmanship yet. will come back on that in near further