Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bbbs

Mayers At Imm

i always enjoy visiting mayers esp when i need them real soon.

i spend most of my time in the kitchen of cuz i will pamper myself with stuffs from mayers...

i went to IMM branch and i saw a stone statue!:sport-smiley-004:

there was only 1 S.E and he was serving someone who dun even hv intention to buy. me and my SO was browsing around the shop and waiting for him to serve us... i know hes having a customer so i waited..

When he's "prospective" customer left, he stood at the corner, arms on hes waist and staring hard at the both of us from afar... he doesnt seems interested in serving us at all... i browsed for the nx 3 mins, he still there like a statue, and we left.

Sometimes i really wonder whats wrg with singapore's service?

few months back, i went to ozzie.. and there wasnt much queue. i was the 2nd one.. the lady was so afraid that i waited long in the queue, she repeatly told me: hey there, i be with you in the moment.

why cant singaporeans behave at such?

arggggggggg :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It's the same at Causeway point. The one at Compass Point is much better and I heard the Great World one gives good service.

Actually I bought my hob, hood and oven from mayer @ IMM recently, not sure if the sales person you met was the same one I deal with? The guy who served us was called Gary and even thought we walked in at 9.20pm, he still served us. We eventually made a purchase after asking him several questions and he even took the time to gave me coupons for the baking classes and photocopy the baking classes schedule even though all the other shops had closed. By the time we left it was already 10.10pm.

Wonder if it was the same person? The only bad points that hit us was he was a bit lor sor and his voice was dead pan.

It's the same at Causeway point. The one at Compass Point is much better and I heard the Great World one gives good service.

Angie at the Great World City branch is great, we bought our stuff from her. Unfortunately, Mayer after sales support cannot match up.

i agree the one @ great world city has gd services...

i jus went in thr browse and b4 i left, a young guy even hand me their catolog...

the one at imm was a bit short and fat with "skeptical" look! hahahha

Mayer having an Ariston AVL 62 washer & AS60VX vented dryer n a Indesit WIXL 105 washer n IS 60 vented dryer promo at $1299 wif free stacking kit till end March. Good deal?