Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ssilentracer

Complains Agents

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes you can complain, of course. Nobody has the right to stop you from doing anything.

But if you are looking for some kind of recourse, then I am sorry you would be disappointed.

Can owners complain to the property agent's company if they are super rude and so unprofessional?

There's absolutely no use. The market is so unregulated, and there are so many customers, you become just one unhappy fish in the ocean where there are thousands more to pick from.

Believe me - I've tried this among other things, there is absolutely no use. Just don't use these agents again, that's all.

There's absolutely no use. The market is so unregulated, and there are so many customers, you become just one unhappy fish in the ocean where there are thousands more to pick from.

Believe me - I've tried this among other things, there is absolutely no use. Just don't use these agents again, that's all.

From my own experience, I wont use ANY AGENTS in future. More trouble than help.

Can owners complain to the property agent's company if they are super rude and so unprofessional?

You can only expect them to be nice when you are giving them money.

You call the agency is like shouting in the valley, all you hear is your own echo. They dun give a heck.

No use to complain to the company as the company tends to protect their agents.

seriously, no pt complaining. nothing much can be done unless the agent did something illegal.

then again they can always switch company.

however there are some unreasonable sellers and buyers too lol

:)

i think the key is not to appoint only 1 agent but leave it open...so you have more choice...if 1 attitude to you juz dun deal with him.....if you sign the agreement to let them be ur sole agent then u r at the mercy...

if not, change the agent....

I heard that there is some central body where you can submit complaints, but I forgot what it is.

About one year ago I was so mad about my agent who entered the wrong address on PUB bills and when we asked him if the account number would change since address changed, he said no, so our GIRO was linked to the wrong account, bills and reminders went to some random address and in the end our power supply was cut. When we told the idiot, he refused to even apologise.

So I wanted to complain, but later decided that unless he went against what was written in the contract, it made no point.

And yeah, there are so many agents in the market and the market is still doing quite well, that filing of complaints is a waste of time, unless of course it's a catharsis for you :dancingqueen:

Well, taking all the nonsense silently is no way to deal with it either.

But yeah, if you have chosen to complain, don't just send anonymous emails, make it a point to make a few calls and even go down. If anything, it will prove that you mean business.