Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

Move In Procedures (help~)

What is the "good" thing by doing this?

err.... to be honest. i'm not exactly sure also..juz did according to fsm instructions..keke. but i think its to 'zhao chai'. coz in fs, fire represents 'wealth'.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Going to start my hse reno soon. Even some people dont believe in fs, i think we should take into consideration too but no need to put it as first priority. Some experience to share:

I am not strong fs believer. One day my boss ask me to remove fighting fish on my desk and replace it with other types of fish. She said fighting fish is going ppl to backstab me or provoke more quarrel in the office. What i did was replace it with a lot of guppies. Not long after that, i got promoted and totally out of the league from the rest of my colleague. It is so fast until i didnt realise it. One day when i browse through fs book, they said if you put guppies on uour desk, it will encourage career progression.

Phoenix: Thx for advice. Will see if i can do that :P

Edited by PROX

Going to start my hse reno soon. Even some people dont believe in fs, i think we should take into consideration too but no need to put it as first priority. Some experience to share:

I am not strong fs believer. One day my boss ask me to remove fighting fish on my desk and replace it with other types of fish. She said fighting fish is going ppl to backstab me or provoke more quarrel in the office. What i did was replace it with a lot of guppies. Not long after that, i got promoted and totally out of the league from the rest of my colleague. It is so fast until i didnt realise it. One day when i browse through fs book, they said if you put guppies on uour desk, it will encourage career progression.

Phoenix: Thx for advice. Will see if i can do that :P

Hihi,

i going start reno oso. any1 noes what shd i do on DONG TU date? any procedures to follow?

pls advise. thanks

Hihi,

i going start reno oso. any1 noes what shd i do on DONG TU date? any procedures to follow?

pls advise. thanks

am not very familiar abt what to do on Dong Tu. maybe u'd like to start another thread so that other people can advise?