Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
imidazole

Marble Tables

Sure.... but i havent got them yet... becoz need to make so need some time... will upload once i got it.......:P:unsure:

i'm also so into stainless steel marble tables! saw them at AIR at park mall, ridiculously expensive! so i did some researching, and in the end, i have it custom-made. got my marble from MONDO and stainless steel from Ah Seng Stainless Steel. the marble is complete but yet to see it because I'm having my legs done at the moment. should be ready by this month-end. can't wait to see the results. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey, we're looking for a white marble coffee table too. Not easy to find a nice one. I think generally, anything made of marble will cost quite a bit. But even without price consideration, it's still super hard to find a nice one!!

hi booboo,

how does this work out? as in getting marble from mondo and customizing the legs.

sounds like a great idea..u able to give more details?

i'm also so into stainless steel marble tables! saw them at AIR at park mall, ridiculously expensive! so i did some researching, and in the end, i have it custom-made. got my marble from MONDO and stainless steel from Ah Seng Stainless Steel. the marble is complete but yet to see it because I'm having my legs done at the moment. should be ready by this month-end. can't wait to see the results. :dancingqueen:

Hi booboo,

I'm also into stainless steel marble tables! Mind sharing your contact number on where to get the marble and steel ?

Thanks!

i'm also so into stainless steel marble tables! saw them at AIR at park mall, ridiculously expensive! so i did some researching, and in the end, i have it custom-made. got my marble from MONDO and stainless steel from Ah Seng Stainless Steel. the marble is complete but yet to see it because I'm having my legs done at the moment. should be ready by this month-end. can't wait to see the results. :dancingqueen:

The coffee and dining tables are finally done!..I am very satisfied with the marble top..as for the stainless legs kind of disappointed cos they are not as solid as i thought, prob the width is not wide enough.

I have no probs for the coffee table..infact i think it looks fantastic with my black leather sofa.

it is the dining table that is the problematic one. because the table is shaky when you moved it. so kind of dangerous beacuse the marble top is about 70 - 80 kg. so my stainless guy is coming down to my house to see and make improvements.

Once the stability is solved for the dining table, i think i would be truly satisfied. one thing i must comment though is the stainless guy has been very patient and helpful. and the boss at mondo is extremely helpful and friendly. definitely worth my trip and time to visit mondo at senoko drive when i'm staying in tampines.

i spent 1k on the marble, definitely worth every cent beacuse of the better grade marble and it is thicker.

1650 for the stainless steel legs for both tables.

Hi booboo,

I'm also into stainless steel marble tables! Mind sharing your contact number on where to get the marble and steel ?

Thanks!

Hi, how to attach pictures? pictures ready but dont knw how to insert in.... some one can help??

image005rt5.th.jpg

image005rt5.th.jpg

Oh .. ok... got it.

Heres the other side table

image007eq0.th.jpg

heres the dinning table n chairs

image008dq1.th.jpg

and this is my coffee table...

image003sl2.th.jpg

everythg for 5.5k

image005rt5.th.jpg

Oh .. ok... got it.

image007eq0.th.jpg

image008dq1.th.jpg

image003sl2.th.jpg

everythg for 5.5k

maybe this is clearer?

image008mp1.th.jpg

image004jf0.th.jpg

image005rt5.th.jpg

Oh .. ok... got it.

image007eq0.th.jpg

image008dq1.th.jpg

image003sl2.th.jpg

everythg for 5.5k

maybe this is clearer?

p><p> <a  href=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2135/image008mp1.th.jpg' alt='a>'>

image004jf0.th.jpg

The marble is very nice but must be care of coffee stain & o/rs drinks as colour may soak into the marble if leave there for a long time. Scatches too , may be you can cover it with protective plastic cover if you mind. It is just my experience & suggestion for you.

Saw a nice coffee table with steel (I think!) legs at Lush. Called the Bucharest Coffee Table. We enquired about having a marble top and it works out to $900. Dimensions: L900xW900xH300.

The marble is very nice but must be care of coffee stain & o/rs drinks as colour may soak into the marble if leave there for a long time. Scatches too , may be you can cover it with protective plastic cover if you mind. It is just my experience & suggestion for you.

Hi lander,

I have a stainless steel coffee table leg and is considering getting a marble top. Can I ask how do you secure the marble top to the table leg frame? Can you share the contacts for Mondo?

Thanks lots!