Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TYM

家 @ Tanglin Halt

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

TYM : Nice place you've got there. I must say it's one of the better decorated homes I've seen! :)

TYM : Nice place you've got there. I must say it's one of the better decorated homes I've seen! :)

Tks.

Hi,

Saw ur pics on the laundry shelves that was custom made to hide the gas heater? Looks cool. Btw, saw your TV photos.. you didn't do a feature wall izzit? then how did you hide the cables? can share share?

Tks, partially to hide the gas heater and also to create a small laundry corner.

No we did not do feature wall, carpentry ex. Did not hide the cable but just bundle them together in a white cable casing (like those u can get at Ikea to bundle up the computer cables) against the white wall. The pionner guys did it for us when they came to mount our tv. Maybe can see a bit clearer from this pic.

263ag5.jpg

Hihi, can i know where did you get the tv console and how much is it? :) Does it have legs/gaps between the floor and bottom of console? I'm looking for one that has no gaps so tt dust will not get trap inside. :P

Thks... still deciding to do a TV feature wall a not.. very x but feature wall can hide those cables... apart from what the pioneer guys did for you, if i have a false ceiling and no feature wall can i hide those cables, juz like i have a feature wall? Hope you noe what i'm trying to say

Thks... still deciding to do a TV feature wall a not.. very x but feature wall can hide those cables... apart from what the pioneer guys did for you, if i have a false ceiling and no feature wall can i hide those cables, juz like i have a feature wall? Hope you noe what i'm trying to say

Err.. dun understand :dunno: False ceiling is on top leh, how to hide your tv cables?

Edited by TYM

Err.. dun understand :dunno: False ceiling is on top leh, how to hide your tv cables?

The ID say can :dunno: dunno leh.. me confused so i start asking ard loh...