Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ssaintt

Dear Mr Chong (home Advice)

Hi Mr Chong,

Here is my floor plan

HouseFloorPlan.jpg

The directions, me and my wife's particulars are pmed to u.

We hope to have your advice on our bed directions in the master bedroom (for me and my wife), bedroom 2 (work and study table for my wife) and bedroom 3 (work and study table for me) and other advice u deem necessary, hob and hood area, etc .

We're thinking to put a partition at the centre of the living room and dining room to seperate the 2 rooms. However it will block the lights from the windows coming in from the dining room to the other side of the room. Is it ok?

Hope to get your advice on these matters

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mr Chong,

The directions, me and my wife's particulars are pmed to u.

We hope to have your advice on our bed directions in the master bedroom (for me and my wife), bedroom 2 (work and study table for my wife) and bedroom 3 (work and study table for me) and other advice u deem necessary, hob and hood area, etc .

We're thinking to put a partition at the centre of the living room and dining room to seperate the 2 rooms. However it will block the lights from the windows coming in from the dining room to the other side of the room. Is it ok?

Hope to get your advice on these matters

Hello

I didn't receive in PM. Can you try again today?

Your house perimeters were out of alignment, correct? Or is it due to the photocopying before uploading. Have you shifted in?

It is better if you could take some pics from your windows and main door to show me.

Hello

I didn't receive in PM. Can you try again today?

Your house perimeters were out of alignment, correct? Or is it due to the photocopying before uploading. Have you shifted in?

It is better if you could take some pics from your windows and main door to show me.

Hi Mr Chong,

Have sent you a pm. Coz the previous time i tried to send you a pm it did not manage to get through.

This is the correct aligment for my house. The actual plan looks like that :P Hope it's not a bad thing. Have not shifted in yet. Renovations are not done yet as well. Still deciding on the design and the ID.

Address is blk 989d Jurong west st 93. on the six floor.

Will need advice on

1) where to place water feature if needed

2) beds placement

3) how to and where to enhance the fengshui of the house for both me and my wife

4) placement of stove

5) I intend to use partitions with a sliding door to split the living/dining room into a living (entertainment room) and a dining room. Is it advisable to do it?

6) other advices you can offer

So Sorry bout the delay :notti: and thank you very much

Edited by ssaintt

Hi Mr Chong,

Have sent you a pm. Coz the previous time i tried to send you a pm it did not manage to get through.

This is the correct aligment for my house. The actual plan looks like that :D Hope it's not a bad thing. Have not shifted in yet. Renovations are not done yet as well. Still deciding on the design and the ID.

Address is blk 989d Jurong west st 93. on the six floor.

Will need advice on

1) where to place water feature if needed

2) beds placement

3) how to and where to enhance the fengshui of the house for both me and my wife

4) placement of stove

5) I intend to use partitions with a sliding door to split the living/dining room into a living (entertainment room) and a dining room. Is it advisable to do it?

6) other advices you can offer

So Sorry bout the delay :) and thank you very much

Hello

I've already PM back to you for more info. Have you received?